Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints fan here...

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
First of all, well done on winning the the title.
The table does not lie, and you have been consistent this season.

BUT.... what the hell were your fans playing at? ok, adkins may have said some cocky shit, but chucking things at him is just a bit over the top!!

p.s bounce back and beat huddersfield

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
First of all, well done on winning the the title.
The table does not lie, and you have been consistent this season.

BUT.... what the hell were your fans playing at? ok, adkins may have said some cocky shit, but chucking things at him is just a bit over the top!!

p.s bounce back and beat huddersfield

It was celery I think.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yep, was celery.

I believe a certain ginger haired lad on this forum got most of it in his hair. But I cannot confirm, as I don't know him.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Southampton the club, the city and their fans - the dregs of the south coast.

Always thought Southampton as a city was quite well to do. Anywhere where football plays second fiddle to sailing must be quite posh.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
this

although Southampton's ground is on an industrial estate?

Er no its not. Its next to a gas works and is walking distance from the station, shops and loads of pubs, unlike your ground which has just a university and a gym next to it.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Er no its not. Its next to a gas works and is walking distance from the station, shops and loads of pubs, unlike your ground which has just a university and a gym next to it.

If you like it that much why don't you go back to posting on your own forum?

It's boring that's why :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

And a station and a pub and is within easy reach of a major trunk road (and according to some in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty).

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Always thought Southampton as a city was quite well to do. Anywhere where football plays second fiddle to sailing must be quite posh.

You would have thought so, but it's really just an industrial shit hole, with docks, which happens to be in the south of england.

SCC tried to build their flat pack effort out near the motorway, but it got turned down, so had to settle for putting it in a run down area wedged between the gasworks and the docks.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I Gotta say I'm very impressed with the amount of saints fans enjoying our forum these days, I wouldn't be seen dead registering on theirs & chatting to all them bitter losing 2nd place chavs

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here