Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints are alod of shit

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Let's face it, we had a very weakened team tonight. Alot of influencial players out and still, this team who spends like there's no tommorrow can't do any better than a 0-0 at home. Saints wont be our contenders this year.
Sheff wed, Charlton and Huddersfield will be who we're looking out for.
Saint's best chance will be Play-offs. Considering Dean Hammond is one of there best players tells you the gulf in quality between them and us.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Jaidi must be the biggest load of crap centre half i've seen all season. In fact there wasn't one Southampton player who i thought i'd want in our team.
Maybe Lambert for his goals but other than him they're all very average league one players.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Can't agree that they are a load of shit. A much better team under Adkins but we deserved our point tonight (despite the pen miss) but think they will be up there with us come the end of the season. Do however think its shit the amount of empty seats in their ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
They are a decent side, and I would imagine they will get automatic as they now have a good manager, time will tell. I certainly don't subscribe to the idea that they are 'a load of Shit'. I haven't seen Albion dominated like we were in the first half for several years, they got their game-plan spot on and that is credit to Adkins. Lallana would walk into our team as would Barnard. You only have to look at their bench to see they will be contenders. A point after playing so poorly in the first half is a good result.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
They looked pretty dangerous in that first half, although our passing was very poor at the back and put us in trouble several times, they will be top six for sure as hopefully will we be but the poor level of finishing in this division was highlighted, so both clubs will need a better quality of striker to survive in the championship - Murray looks so much better now than last season good to see.

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Can't agree that they are a load of shit. A much better team under Adkins but we deserved our point tonight (despite the pen miss) but think they will be up there with us come the end of the season. Do however think its shit the amount of empty seats in their ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a f***ing idiot? There was over 26,000 there.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I dont know if you all remember but a few years ago there was soemone on this forum touting Lallana to us and we ridiculed him. TBH I wish we'd got him now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Jaidi was HILARIOUS. He needs a massive wide berth around him to control the ball. Why on earth have they stuck with him? He shat himself when Murray came on and rightly so.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I dont know if you all remember but a few years ago there was soemone on this forum touting Lallana to us and we ridiculed him. TBH I wish we'd got him now.

I'm mates with Adam, he was my bros best friend at school.

A few years ago Dean Wilkins agreed a loan move for him to come here, Dick Knight blocked it due to disagreements over % of wages that would be paid.

Shame, he's now best midfielder in the league. Probably not for long tho.....A lot of premiership teams are sniffing around....Birmingham look the most likely in Jan

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
I certainly did not think that Jaidi was s--t, well not until Murray came on, then he couldnt keep the ball on the pitch, I suppose you could say that Glen scared the s--t out of him.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
What the f*** are you lot on about. We battered you in the first have and could easily have been 2 or 3 up. Plenty of you on this forum agree that you havent been battered like that all season. Oh and we had a blatant penalty appeal turned down.

Trust me, we'll be above you come May one way or another.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What the f*** are you lot on about. We battered you in the first have and could easily have been 2 or 3 up. Plenty of you on this forum agree that you havent been battered like that all season. Oh and we had a blatant penalty appeal turned down.

hahahaha - still upset you didn't win your cup final - bless. I wondered when you'd pop uo on here with your controversial bullshit excuses. You opitimise everything most Albion fans hate about the South Coast Club - f***ing arrogance.

0 - 0 in your cup final :laugh: Against the weakest team we've played all season too - 4 MASSIVE injuries and a suspension - that's 5 players out - 4 of which may well have started.

Empty seats everywhere and completely outsung - sounds like a normal trip to St Marys to me.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I certainly did not think that Jaidi was s--t, well not until Murray came on, then he couldnt keep the ball on the pitch, I suppose you could say that Glen scared the s--t out of him.

Jaidi was brilliant in the air first half but we played right into their hands. In the 2nd he was absolutely SHITE. He can't control or pass - laughable. He also clearly hated Muzza coming on. Muzza has heaps more quality then him and it shows...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

To describe Southampton as a load of shit is just plain stupid, however they are not as good as they think they are. Most of them don't realise that we were not at full strength last night and it's worth remembering that we intend to add to our squad. Will they finish above us ? Well that would depends on how well and unbanned their and our squads are. They need to win a lot of games or we need to lose a lot to catch us up. They may have battered us but given the results we had against Bournemouth and Wednesday and also Rochdale we could argue that we haven't had that much luck and in fact could be much further ahead trhan we are now.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I though Jaidi was one of the best centre backs in the league wasn't he?!!

Southampton are arrogant cunts. 0-0, at home, against a side missing four key players and low on form. On our day, with no injuries/suspensions we'd do them, hands down.

f*** you Southampton. I hope you crash and burn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here