Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safeways - Job Application Form.

Exposing the anti British discrimination within the UK.

Safeway supermarkets, now part of Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC would love to hear from any one interested in stacking shelves, cleaning, working in the cafe or at the checkout. Safeways are an equal opportunities employer, so far so good.

Their job application form however makes for interesting reading, especially if you classify your "ethnic origin" as English, Welsh, Scots or simply British.

Amazingly there is no box to tick if you happen to classify yourself as such. You can lump yourself into White European or White Other then "specify". A classic case of blatant discrimination against the indigenous Britons:angry:

No English or British please, thankyou.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't see the problem there, I am a white European...mind you I don't want to stack shelves at Safeway.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair to the BNP, shelf stacking at Safeway is probably seen as the pinnacle of their employment opportunities

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Is there snobbery within shelf-stacking? I mean, Waitrose must be better than Asda. Does the pay vary?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The BNP want to expel anyone that is not indigenous to Britain. I know a chap that is married to a Thai lady. What would happen to them?

PS I think the Spar shelf stackers are at the bottom of the ladder. Poor things.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
BarrelofFun said:
The BNP want to expel anyone that is not indigenous to Britain. I know a chap that is married to a Thai lady. What would happen to them?

Are you sure it's a 'proper' lady?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oceanic said:
To be fair the BNP are the only party that tells it as it is. The other party’s hide behind spin and bullshit to avoid telling the British public the truth on what they're really doing.

You're right. It's about time we had the truth. I've always had my suspisions that the Labour party were deliberately f***ing up the NHS and education so that they could secretly change the ethnic options on Safeway's application forms unoticed.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ah yes, the 'straight-talking' BNP. That would be the bunch of racist imbeciles that make pathetic attempts to tone it down whenever they know there's a camera or a microphone around - and as soon as they think the coast is clear, peddle all the same old filth and hate.

If they are so honest, why don't they come out with what they really think in the mainstream media?

Anyway, happily only the challenged few will fall for it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
The BNP want to expel anyone that is not indigenous to Britain.
the BNP are the ones that need expeling.

From life.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Oceanic said:
Exposing the anti British discrimination within the UK.

Safeway supermarkets, now part of Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC would love to hear from any one interested in stacking shelves, cleaning, working in the cafe or at the checkout. Safeways are an equal opportunities employer, so far so good.

Their job application form however makes for interesting reading, especially if you classify your "ethnic origin" as English, Welsh, Scots or simply British.

Amazingly there is no box to tick if you happen to classify yourself as such. You can lump yourself into White European or White Other then "specify". A classic case of blatant discrimination against the indigenous Britons:angry:

No English or British please, thankyou.

I don't want to work for Safeway so why should i give a f***?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Anybody remember Idi Amin in Uganda?

He was a tribalist who expelled the Ugandan Asians because they "controlled" the economy and were not,well,in his tribe.

Cue"nationalisation" of Asian business and property and deportation of the Ugandan Asians,many ending up in this country,and many in Leicester,which has a truly diverse population,and the most amazing Diwali celebrations outside of Asia.

Idi Amins' bizarre racist policies were eventually overturned,and the man who made himself a Field Marshal lived out his days in exile,a reviled despot.

His black Uganda did not turn into the powerhouse of East Africa,needless to say,and very few Morrisons exist there to my knowledge.

But if they had,only Idi's tribe would have been stacking the shelves.

Which I suppose means that racism is vicious where ever it happens.

desprateseagull said:
wsnt this 'race monitoring' supposed to be kept separate from the application form?
That's the point.

As an equal opportunities employer, Safeway will remove the monitoring form from the rest of the application form before it is passed to anyone who will have a say in whether or not to interview an applicant.

The monitoring information plays no part in the selection process. Therefore it CANNOT be used to discriminate in favour of or against any applicants.

For the BNP to suggest that it does simply reveals their complete ignorance of the process. For them to campaign as they do reveals a wish to make everyone else as ill informed as they are.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here