Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bits and peices coming through twitter, rapid advance on one hand, Russian loses showing too.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Time to make the move and do it quickly..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44.9 KB · Views: 206

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
His words are more relevant than his nationality.

https://www.racefans.net/2022/02/24/vettel-will-not-race-russian-gp/

Good man. We need more of the same.

It’s a shame about this;

https://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2...-start-times-tv-schedules-streaming-2022/amp/

That's St Petersburg, Florida. I think.

It is - it states as such lower down in the article linked. At the moment, Indycar only has one race weekend that isn't in the USA ... which is in Canada.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Futile gestures on my part, but, myself and the athletes I work with have just withdrawn from an online events contract with a multi national as it would involve their Russian offices. Cost us a tidy sum but principles above money.

That will learn them.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
What makes me angry is that Britain faces this scenario out of the EU, weak and isolated and vulnerable to a Russian cyber- attack.

We could be that crucial link between the USA and Europe. Now we are nowhere, trying to find a role.

Thks is exactly the situation Putin wanted and worked for. Fracture Western Europe, then roll the tanks in. Too many people took peace for granted.
Is this the 'United's EU where already, today, the Italians have asked to be exempt from the sanctions because of their luxury goods exports to Russia, and Belgium have asked for an exclusion that covers their car manufacturing exports to Russia?

... and these requests came on Day bloody 1....

This is a NATO issue now,... Germany are a military basket case, so it will come down to US, Canada, UK, France and those closest to the 'action'.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Putin's 200,000 troops are not enough to occupy Ukraine and attack the Baltics.

His airpower would be seriously outnumbered by better planes as well.

I cannot see the wider invasion until he gets Trump back in the White House ( if he does ).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Futile gestures on my part, but, myself and the athletes I work with have just withdrawn from an online events contract with a multi national as it would involve their Russian offices. Cost us a tidy sum but principles above money.

That will learn them.

this sort of thing will land with the common Vlad, make them wonder what the hell is going on in their name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here