Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour of player we are interested in

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Do we think this keeper is good enough to take the no. 1 jersey then? Personally, I think he could FILLET.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could it not be a simple solution buy Bull as either No 1 or 2 and then loan either Sullivan or Martin to Aldershot for a season to gain experience at a slightly higher level than they are used to.

C.Gull

Jan 29, 2007
Whats the strange facination in collecting goalkeepers,We have a number of positions that need strengthening but never have the cash,yet when we have a position well covered we are thinking of actually cash changing hands.
Is Kuipers on a decent wage and we want to slim down the wage bill.
Whats the facts,Anybody!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
C.Gull said:
Whats the strange facination in collecting goalkeepers,We have a number of positions that need strengthening but never have the cash,yet when we have a position well covered we are thinking of actually cash changing hands.
Is Kuipers on a decent wage and we want to slim down the wage bill.
Whats the facts,Anybody!

Quite agree - Also, why do various managers seem to always put their faith in 18 & 19 year old outfield players but not the goalies. I've always thought that both Martin & Sullivan were a class above the rest of the youth and reserve teams.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
supaseagull said:
Quite agree - Also, why do various managers seem to always put their faith in 18 & 19 year old outfield players but not the goalies. I've always thought that both Martin & Sullivan were a class above the rest of the youth and reserve teams.

The older you get the better you can read the game.

Strengh will have increased as would have judgement

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I had heard a rumour that we were going to swap Tiny Dean for him, but I thought it was a Cox and Bull story.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
A better option may however be....

Wolves keeper Michael Oakes, who has not made a first-team appearance this season, is set to leave the club in the summer. (Daily Star)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Kinky Gerbils said:
A better option may however be....

Wolves keeper Michael Oakes, who has not made a first-team appearance this season, is set to leave the club in the summer. (Daily Star)

I think its generally acknowledged that Oakes has the biggest wanger in English football:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here