Here's my list;

1. Leon Knight
2. Colin Kazim Richards
3. Willie Young
4. Nathan Jones
5. Mike Trusson

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Also, the thing that annoys me more than anything else is OVERRATED players. That's why I disliked Cullip so much. In reality, he was ok and I didn't have a problem with him, but EVERYONE used to wank all over him which pissed me right off. I actually prefer the shit ones to the overrated ones. Strange.

Would that be because you're so hilariously ironic?

"Oh look, Doug Loft has failed to get into the team again - let's go and buy another T-Shirt"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What did Willie Young do that was so bad?

Isn't he the guy who scored Match of the Day's goal of the SEASON one year? Surely, by albion standards, that's one hell of a flair achievement.

That was Willie Irvine you CLOWN.

Willie Young was a jocko centre back who made Hawkins look like Des Walker's better brother.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
All the worst ones played at Gillingham. Michael Mahoney-Johnson, Damian Hilton, Lawrence Davies, Jamie Moralee. I don't think I've seen ANYONE as bad as that in the Withdean years.

Cameron?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We have had some shit players who were brilliant in there hay day.Frank Stapleton,Jewell.

Haha. It was about TWENTY YEARS before my time. How was I to know we have had more than two WILLIES?!

All I need to know about YOUNG is that he was a jocko - that's a good enough reason in itself.

He turned up for an away match at Portsmouth .......................

we lost 1-5!

He was shit

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Also, the thing that annoys me more than anything else is OVERRATED players. That's why I disliked Cullip so much. In reality, he was ok and I didn't have a problem with him, but EVERYONE used to wank all over him which pissed me right off. I actually prefer the shit ones to the overrated ones. Strange.

How can you say that when you do exactly the same thing over Kuipers!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The worst I have seen in the years are

Mick Ferguson
Christor Warren
Damien Hilton
David Cameron
Aiden Newhouse
Phil Stant
Sam Williams
Joe Gatting
Jamie Moralee

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
MARK FARRINGTON!!! Come on people! Farrington was an abomination of a football player. He cost as much money as John Byrne! The same as Mike Small! The same as Bobby Zamora! Farrington is the worst striker in the history of WORLD football.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
MARK FARRINGTON!!! Come on people! Farrington was an abomination of a football player. He cost as much money as John Byrne! The same as Mike Small! The same as Bobby Zamora! Farrington is the worst striker in the history of WORLD football.

I disagree. He is probably one of the worst players we have had in terms of waste of money and he was crap. However, he was crap in a higher division than the others. Most of the players in our first Gillingham season were woeful and to pick out a few seems unfair but I would put Damian Hilton top of that list (along with Ashley Neal).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here