Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rubbish albion STRIKERS

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sorry, but in that company, Revell is practically an Essex PELE.
His goal record was something like 1 in 3 wasn't it?

There is no way he belongs in a thread like this. Average third division striker, yes, rubbish for us? No. Definitely not. Not on the epic scale of rubishness and ineptitude the rest of this lot displayed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For sheer shitness Revell doesn't belong here, but for "tosser who seemed to think running could make up for incredible lack of talent" he'd be right up there.

How do you know what he 'thinks'. If he used what attributes he had to the best of his ability, and was found wanting in your opinion, fair enough. Doesn't actually make him a tosser does it?

Oct 25, 2003
You could just tell there was an ARROGANCE about him. He THOUGHT he was good, and he wasn't. He behaved like an absolute KNOB at Southend this year, and didn't he have a go at the crowd after scoring a goal for us last season? Joker. If he'd scored more often then maybe there wouldn't have been people having a go at him. Sorry, but whether you agree with the logic or not, I think the bloke was a prize prick and is in my top 5 most disliked albion players of all time.

who else is in your top 5?

i'm conjuring up mine as we speak

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You could just tell there was an ARROGANCE about him. He THOUGHT he was good, and he wasn't. He behaved like an absolute KNOB at Southend this year, and didn't he have a go at the crowd after scoring a goal for us last season? Joker. If he'd scored more often then maybe there wouldn't have been people having a go at him. Sorry, but whether you agree with the logic or not, I think the bloke was a prize prick and is in my top 5 most disliked albion players of all time.

I wasn't at Southend this year, so couldn't comment on that, but while he was here he was one of the least arrogant people you could imagine.

When he was with the squad but not playing he always went in with the away fans, and alway had time to chat to the kids and sign stuff etc.

He did gesture at the South Stand or at Wilkins [no-one could ever be sure which] after he netted his THIRD goal in the 3-2 win over Bournemouth in the New Year. After the shit he had taken, fair play to him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will think about it Mr W, but I am not so full of hate, so it will take some time.

Rest assured it will include Knight and Jones.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But it's like me playing for the albion (and inevitably being an unfit buffoon who lumbers around to no effect), taking a load of flak from the crowd, and then scoring a goal and telling them to f*** off. Ridiculous!

No. It would be like you doing that but somehow managing to net 12-14 goals a season, then finally losing your rag after hearing people constantly telling you you were shit, but rather than sticking two fingers up at them, scoring a BRILLIANT hat-trick to prove them wrong. THEN sticking your fingers up at them.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Nope, when it comes to being a tosser, I think throwing insults around because you don't agree with an OPINION far outweighs what I've said.

Being criticised for throwing insults around when you've just described a player who always gave 100% for the team even if he lacked natural talent a tosser is rich to say the least. If you have some personal criticism of him (you call it criticism, I call it a vendetta) then fine, but don't expect everyone who can recognise that Revell was a decent player for Brighton to sit back and watch you throw your weight around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here