:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On the subject of old wrestlers:

OldWarrior.jpg

How different does everyone's favourite 1980's, rope-shaking, face-painted nutcase look thse days?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've just scrolled through four pages of this in order to say: "I don't have a bloody clue what any of you are talking about".

That is all.

richardson

just got back from work after a long night of no sleep and plenty of cider.
the undertaker won the royal rumble strangly becoming the first man to enter at number 30 (the last number) and winning the royal rumble. it was left with edge, randy orton, undertaker and HBK. edge and randy were both eliminated one after the other by HBK when concentrationg on trying to get the undertaker out to much. which left HBK and the undertaker taking turns in hitting each other with sweet tune music and chockslames after a long battle undertaker finally over came HBK by flipping him over his head and over the top rope much to the dispair of HBK and his home crowd supporting him.

great rumble :bounce:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
richardson said:
just got back from work after a long night of no sleep and plenty of cider.
the undertaker won the royal rumble strangly becoming the first man to enter at number 30 (the last number) and winning the royal rumble. it was left with edge, randy orton, undertaker and HBK. edge and randy were both eliminated one after the other by HBK when concentrationg on trying to get the undertaker out to much. which left HBK and the undertaker taking turns in hitting each other with sweet tune music and chockslames after a long battle undertaker finally over came HBK by flipping him over his head and over the top rope much to the dispair of HBK and his home crowd supporting him.

great rumble :bounce:

Its sweet CHIN music!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here