Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Rumble

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zesh Rehman said:
classic times, was a great lader match aswell that night.

I'm thinking Benoit versus Angle, or was that later on in the year.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
RM-Taylor said:
I'm thinking Benoit versus Angle, or was that later on in the year.

Jericho v Benoit - Jericho won

the Benoit v Angle was at Judgement Day the same year is a 2 out of 3 falls match for Angle's medals

:jester:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
chez said:
I heard a rumour that Ortons future in the WWE is not that secure so I doubt very much if he will win it.

Been suspended a couple of times already for talking marajuna.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My favourite event of recent years was WrestleMania XX at Madison Square Garden when Benoit finally won the Title.

Mind you, I'm a bit biased in picking that one seeing as I was there live.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zesh Rehman said:
Jericho v Benoit - Jericho won

the Benoit v Angle was at Judgement Day the same year is a 2 out of 3 falls match for Angle's medals

:jester:

Oooh yeah I remember now, used to take the day off school the day after just to watch it.

In my opinion the best PPV I've ever seen has to be WM17.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Frutos said:
My favourite event of recent years was WrestleMania XX at Madison Square Garden when Benoit finally won the Title.

Mind you, I'm a bit biased in picking that one seeing as I was there live.

nice one, my favourite event ever would have to be WM17, how immense

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
RM-Taylor said:
Been suspended a couple of times already for talking marajuna.

Has he? I didnt know that. I heard that originally WWE had high hopes for him, things havent quite worked out with him so teaming him up with Edge is his last chance. He annoys the hell out of me so I dont mind if he goes!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Zesh Rehman said:
nice one, my favourite event ever would have to be WM17, how immense

That was class as well.

I've been lucky enough to go to two WrestleManias (20 and 21) and it's a great experience.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Frutos said:
That was class as well.

I've been lucky enough to go to two WrestleManias (20 and 21) and it's a great experience.

well i went to wrestlemania revenge tour in sheffield :lolol:

and am going to Raw in London in April :clap2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
chez said:
Has he? I didnt know that. I heard that originally WWE had high hopes for him, things havent quite worked out with him so teaming him up with Edge is his last chance. He annoys the hell out of me so I dont mind if he goes!!

On April 4 2006, WWE stated that Orton was suspended for sixty days for "unprofessional conduct", On April 7, 2006, in an interview with WWE.com, Orton stated, "my conduct was unbecoming of a champion, which is what I will be again when I return". On April 12, 2006, WWE stated that Orton had suffered a broken ankle at the hands of Kurt Angle during the previous night's SmackDown! taping, shortly after losing to Angle in a King of the Ring first round match. In July 2006, Orton claimed that he had been suspended for smoking marijuana backstage at a SmackDown! taping. While suspended, Orton spent four weeks at an anger management clinic in Atlanta, Georgia.

Orton returned from his suspension on the June 5, 2006, episode of RAW, attacking Kurt Angle and accepting Angle's open challenge for a match at One Night Stand. Four days before the show, at WWE vs. ECW Head to Head, Orton announced that his contract with SmackDown! had expired, and that he was once again a member of the RAW roster. Orton went on to lose to Angle at One Night Stand, but would win in a rematch at Vengeance.

Throughout July 2006, Orton would involve himself in a feud with WWE Legend Hulk Hogan by flirting with Hogan's 18 year old daughter Brooke. This feud would culminate in a match at SummerSlam 2006 which would see Hogan victorious.

In September 2006, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that Orton had failed a drug test, but, due to recent changes in the Wellness Program, would continue to appear on television and pay-per-view, albeit without pay. In addition, Orton was reported to be being kept off house shows for 30 days as part of the suspension.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Zesh Rehman said:

We tried to get tickets for that :( He's had to make do with Ray Mysterio PJ's and mask instead! :lolol:

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Zesh Rehman said:
well i went to wrestlemania revenge tour in sheffield :lolol:

I went to Smackdown up there last year and it was good, bit annoyed that you couldnt hear the commentators talking though. They had the Kurt Angle V Rey Mysterio Championship match on - f***ing Mark Henry interfered. Grrr

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BTW, for all wrestling fans out there:

If you haven't got it already, do yourself a favour and get the Brian Pillman 2-Disc DVD set that's not long since been released.

Pure class, another one gone long before his time.

His tag team of the mid-90's in WCW, called The Hollywood Blondes, was awesome by the standards of the time and an updated version would have been great in the Attitude era.

His tag team partner, Stunning Steve Austin, didn't do too bad for himself on his own though.

Austin_&_Pillman.jpg

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Race said:
We tried to get tickets for that :( He's had to make do with Ray Mysterio PJ's and mask instead! :lolol:

:lolol:

You'll have to tell them that there loads better than going to see some men throwing each other around a ring for 10 mins a time.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
RM-Taylor said:
On April 4 2006, WWE stated that Orton was suspended for sixty days for "unprofessional conduct", On April 7, 2006, in an interview with WWE.com, Orton stated, "my conduct was unbecoming of a champion, which is what I will be again when I return". On April 12, 2006, WWE stated that Orton had suffered a broken ankle at the hands of Kurt Angle during the previous night's SmackDown! taping, shortly after losing to Angle in a King of the Ring first round match. In July 2006, Orton claimed that he had been suspended for smoking marijuana backstage at a SmackDown! taping. While suspended, Orton spent four weeks at an anger management clinic in Atlanta, Georgia.

Orton returned from his suspension on the June 5, 2006, episode of RAW, attacking Kurt Angle and accepting Angle's open challenge for a match at One Night Stand. Four days before the show, at WWE vs. ECW Head to Head, Orton announced that his contract with SmackDown! had expired, and that he was once again a member of the RAW roster. Orton went on to lose to Angle at One Night Stand, but would win in a rematch at Vengeance.

Throughout July 2006, Orton would involve himself in a feud with WWE Legend Hulk Hogan by flirting with Hogan's 18 year old daughter Brooke. This feud would culminate in a match at SummerSlam 2006 which would see Hogan victorious.

In September 2006, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that Orton had failed a drug test, but, due to recent changes in the Wellness Program, would continue to appear on television and pay-per-view, albeit without pay. In addition, Orton was reported to be being kept off house shows for 30 days as part of the suspension.

Where's that from? I dont doubt it, but sometimes WWW.COM fabricate things to go along with storylines. Cant see drug taking being one of these times though!

Anyone use this forum? www.wrestling-online.com

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zesh Rehman said:
front row facing the cameras :clap2: im gunna have to wear a bright top so i can see myself

You gonna have one of them signs ???

If so what you gonna put on it ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here