Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Rumble

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Frutos said:
But if you had Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock, Hogan AND HBK, that would be a 5-Way match, not a Fatal 4-Way.

:p

Maybe I wasn't clear.. BRET HART is the special guest ref..

but he could still take part if he felt like it.

To its a fatalfourish way

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
richardson said:
best fight of the night apart from the rumble

cena = greatest sports entertainer every. im deffinately gay for cena i must say :love: :love: :love:

cena is good, but i would say that austin was better

and for getting a reaction out of the crowd and being generally entertaining, kurt angle is up there with the best

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Biscuit said:
Maybe I wasn't clear.. BRET HART is the special guest ref..

but he could still take part if he felt like it.

To its a fatalfourish way

i thought bret hart wasnt allowed to wrestle anymore anyway??

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
rospants said:
i thought bret hart wasnt allowed to wrestle anymore anyway??

Hart can't wrestle any more, Stone Cold can't/doesn't any more because of his neck problems, The Rock doesn't any more because he's an established actor now, and Hogen is virtually immobile in the ring due to having had two hip recplacements.

Michaels, having seknee problems and well-documented back troubles that lead to him taking 4 years off, is the only active one of the lot.

Mind you, I have a sneaking suspicion that Biscuit's match suggestion was not a totally serious one in the first place. :)

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Mr deez said:
Didn't the undertaker kill Hulk Hogan? or did I miss something?

I think you've missed something there.

The Undertaker was originally billed as being an undead zombie when he debuted (17 years ago), and has been 'killed' a fair few times since then.

Hogan, sadly, is still alive.

rospants

Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Frutos said:
I think you've missed something there.

The Undertaker was originally billed as being an undead zombie when he debuted (17 years ago), and has been 'killed' a fair few times since then.

Hogan, sadly, is still alive.

hogan will never die, sadly

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Whats with all the Hulk Hogan bashing? A true legend in every sense of the word. :angry:

I think the Undertakers time has come once again. He has gone far too long without the world title.

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
rospants said:
hogan will never die, sadly

I'm certain he did die for a bit, I remember the Undertaker and Paul bearer showing him off in his coffin..

..but it's coming back to me now, he busted out. Those were the days, it's a while since i watched it you might be able to tell...

How's the Big Boss man faring these days?

rospants

Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Mr deez said:
I'm certain he did die for a bit, I remember the Undertaker and Paul bearer showing him off in his coffin..

..but it's coming back to me now, he busted out. Those were the days, it's a while since i watched it you might be able to tell...

How's the Big Boss man faring these days?

errr... dead, sorry

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
best wrestling match ever (fact) Wrestlemania VI (i think) Hulk Hogan, then world chamption v the Ultimate Warrior, then intercontinental chamption. Oh my days will never get anything as good again.

The mighty Warrior is the best thing ever to step in to the ring, oh happy days! might have to dig out the video

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rookie said:
The mighty Warrior is the best thing ever to step in to the ring, oh happy days! might have to dig out the video

Hasn't aged very well though:

OldWarrior.jpg

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Rookie said:
best wrestling match ever (fact) Wrestlemania VI (i think) Hulk Hogan, then world chamption v the Ultimate Warrior, then intercontinental chamption. Oh my days will never get anything as good again.

200px-Warrior-wwfchamp.jpg

LEGEND.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Don't forget the greatest Tag Team ever (although Hawk is now sadly deceased):

lod4.jpg

Ohhhhh, what a rush!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here