come my child

shit i'm still braders here:(

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Trigger said:
Oh My God, Chris is out this week! :eek:

A travesty in my view. I thought he was by far the best of the four singers tonight. I smell a rat.

Of course, I only watch the show because my other half likes it!

400 up. :drink:

:ohmy: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Zebedee said:
A travesty in my view. I thought he was by far the best of the four singers tonight. I smell a rat.

Of course, I only watch the show because my other half likes it!

400 up. :drink:

:ohmy: :rolleyes:
The queer thing (other than safeway) is that it took me 6 goes to register my vote for Chris (on behalf of someone else of course) coz of high demand...

I smell a big fat huge rat too...

:eek:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fix - Alex Parks brother is gonna win it. That spikey haired guy is her brother isn't he?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trigger said:
it took me 6 goes to register my vote for Chris (on behalf of someone else of course) coz of high demand...
Good grief, I get slaughtered for having Pop Idol on the telly (which I'm not even watching, I SWEAR) when theres people on here actually VOTING on the thing !! And trying to do it 6 times !!.

No justice in this world.

*grumble, moan, whine*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reliant said:
this does deserve to be in nsc gold, doesn't it easy10 ;)
No, it deserves to fester and rot on page 14, before its remains be disembowelled and tossed into the eternal fires of Hades.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I sense a stitch up !.

Chris was the best singer of the 4 last night. I think the judges force the hand by saying things like " you are out and will have time to do your Xmas shopping now "y Cowell to Mark.

I also think lots of overweight people are voting for Michelle purely because she is fat and nothing to do with her singing.

Anyway Sam is a done deal at 2/7 fav.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely gutted. Chris was easily the best on Saturday and it's really the first time I've heard him sing like I know he can. Whats a 2-1 defeat at QPR in the Chocolate Teacup trophy when we've lost at Pop Idol?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here