Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roxannes out...can't believe it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its on in the background sometimes Driddles. I'll confess to no more than that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was forced to watch Pop Idol this Saturday as I stayed in as I was very cold, wet and couldn't be arsed to go out. Sorry no disrespect.

As I am 40 ish and have no illusions about being hip or cool unlike Easy I watched it and though Sam gave a fantastic rendition of Mr Bojangles which was the best performance in all 2 Pop Idol shows imho.

The final will be between Sam and our Mr Hide, Suzanne was booted out and rightly so.

Sam is a " mortgage on " bet at 1/2 fav.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Easy, I owe you an apology. I completely forgot to congratulate you on your best poster award. Well done mate. :drink:

And you're probably right on the DVD thread, somebody else's turn to get some stick...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never mind Roxanne - SUZANNE'S out...can't believe it. Somebody told me at the NSC get-together and I just assumed it was a wind-up - just like I assumed it was a wind-up at Withdean the week before when somebody told me Scotland had beaten Holland! Doh! Doh! And Thrice Doh! :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The question is, 'Will this years winner be anywhere near as big as Will Young or G-g-g-g-g-gareth Gates?'

I think not.

Roxanne willl be though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HampshireSeagull said:
Easy, I owe you an apology. I completely forgot to congratulate you on your best poster award. Well done mate. :drink:
Not looking for congrats Hampshire, just good to bump into you in the real world and share a :drink: mate.
As for being hip and cool....well, anyone who met me on Saturday will no doubt already have commented on my remarkable coolness, not unlike John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

Ahem.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
....well, anyone who met me on Saturday will no doubt already have commented on my remarkable coolness, not unlike John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

Ahem. [/B]

I concur.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I cant believe this was on page 3

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Morning fella's. Not as cold today as I thought it'd be, but it looks like it might rain later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here