Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roxannes out...can't believe it

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure you'd all like to know that Chris Hide ('The Vicar') has got himself a manager and last Saturday he opened a new branch of Marks and Spencer. (Not sure where). He's hoping to bring out an album sometime soon, both covers and original material.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
All Roxanne fans can rest easy, she is planning to launch her solo career this summer and is still looking very sexy indeed. Maybe the Pop Idol audiences were wrong in this instance?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I always feel ashamed when chatting to Easy down the pub, ALL my mates turn to me and say "is that the bloke?....you know...."THAT" thread?" - makes me feel like I have to be his friend and comfort him, poor poor Easy :nono:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
I always feel ashamed when chatting to Easy down the pub, ALL my mates turn to me and say "is that the bloke?....you know...."THAT" thread?" - makes me feel like I have to be his friend and comfort him, poor poor Easy :nono:
Thanks for the sympathy, Crabbers.

This thread is like a scar I have to bear. It is the hump on my back. The wart on my nose. The scab on my scrotum. I just have to accept that it exists, and get on with my life as best I can. I know people will point and whisper, and laugh behind their hands. I know it has made me a runt within society. But with the support of my friends and family, I feel I can begin to rebuild the shattered ruins of my life. Its a long road, but maybe one day, I will be able to put this thread behind my once and for all, and be able to walk the streets with my head held high.

Until then, I will continue to shuffle amongst you, bowed and solemn like the runt I am.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:

This thread is like a scar I have to bear. It is the hump on my back. The wart on my nose. The scab on my scrotum. I just have to accept that it exists, and get on with my life as best I can. I know people will point and whisper, and laugh behind their hands. I know it has made me a runt within society. But with the support of my friends and family, I feel I can begin to rebuild the shattered ruins of my life. Its a long road, but maybe one day, I will be able to put this thread behind my once and for all, and be able to walk the streets with my head held high.

Until then, I will continue to shuffle amongst you, bowed and solemn like the runt I am.
brilliant , i now have something to start all my threads with

(apart from the 'Thanks for the sympathy, Crabbers.' bit)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Yeah but it's not going to help if you keep adding comments to it is it? I mean it'll never die will it? Take this morning, it had slipped down to page two when I started my NSC shift, but I felt moved to reply to your post, just to assure you you're not a COMPLETE runt, and, voila! it's back on page one!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brovian said:
Yeah but it's not going to help if you keep adding comments to it is it? I mean it'll never die will it? Take this morning, it had slipped down to page two when I started my NSC shift, but I felt moved to reply to your post, just to assure you you're not a COMPLETE runt, and, voila! it's back on page one!
I think the damage had already been done, Brovian. There was only an 8 minute gap between Dawseys post and mine after the thread was once again kindly resurrected by Lammy yesterday, so it was already page 1 material again. And I can hardly be held responsible if other posters feel compelled to reply to me.

I've accepted my fate, and learnt to live with it. The pain is always there, but it does get easier as time goes on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nope, no hard feelings MARTIN.
I use other websites for that :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As I wonder around in the 10th page of this monumental thread, I am overcome by a feeling of wistfulness and melancholy. I think I'd miss it now if it wasn't here.

God bless you Artois.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here