Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Row with client

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's all kicking off now. Not sure how good it is looking for young Les at the moment as the bitch has lied her arse off. It's all gone turbo.

When I used to work in telesales if anyone was rude to me I'd ring them straight back and give them hell :lolol: Then I'd take their number and ring them all night when I was off my nut.

I got sacked eventually but who gives a shit!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Its not a call centre its face to face. Now my boss has been on the phone to her boss for 40mins. f***ing bitch has proper made herself out to be the victim. f***ing hell, what a twat.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
When I used to work in telesales if anyone was rude to me I'd ring them straight back and give them hell :lolol: Then I'd take their number and ring them all night when I was off my nut.

I got sacked eventually but who gives a shit!

yeah of course you did!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Yes. I did.

???

so you used to take a note of thier numbers and phone them and abuse them all night?

Think i can smell some BS!

bhanutz said:
do you think thats funny?

No, what I do find funny is someone so utterly obtuse they firstly, give two shits whether or not I gave crank calls to telesales customers and secondly, finds it so unbelievable. Anyone who has worked at Inkfish for a week will testify how easily pissed off you will get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here