Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Row with client

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
No, what I do find funny is someone so utterly obtuse they firstly, give two shits whether or not I gave crank calls to telesales customers and secondly, finds it so unbelievable. Anyone who has worked at Inkfish for a week will testify how easily pissed off you will get there.

Don't worry, Bcuntz is always on the warpath having a pop at someone.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
f***ing weirdo!

He does it all the time, gets really aggressive if you come back at him as well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
He does it all the time, gets really aggressive if you come back at him as well.

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I have been inthe same position myself (except we practically squared up) - and you generally have to eat humble pie. They are the customer. In my case it was a member of staff at an important customer - but the senior customer staff knew this person to be a prize pillock so I was able to calm the waters.

Had a hour long conversation with the pillock yesterday afternoon - most of it spent flicking imaginary V signs at him. Luckily we don't have video phones.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Had a hour long conversation with the pillock yesterday afternoon - most of it spent flicking imaginary V signs at him. Luckily we don't have video phones.

Surely if the v signs were imaginary then it wouldn't even matter if you were face-to-face :dunce:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Its not a call centre its face to face. Now my boss has been on the phone to her boss for 40mins. f***ing bitch has proper made herself out to be the victim. f***ing hell, what a twat.

So what was the outcome? You still in a job Les?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tom Hark said:
So what was the outcome? You still in a job Les?

Well the meeting between my MD and their MD is being arranged but the other two main bosses in my company seem to think it will be fine, especially as one was a witness and saw her kick off with me first. Watch this space Thomas.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Well the meeting between my MD and their MD is being arranged but the other two main bosses in my company seem to think it will be fine, especially as one was a witness and saw her kick off with me first. Watch this space Thomas.

Good man :thumbsup:

Reckon the client company will have to back down - or take their business elsewhere. Cos if the client is consistently obnoxious to you, then she's doubtless obnoxious to others, and her bosses are probably fully aware that she is. Stick to your guns.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know this viscious little prick of a woman that Les speaks of and she deserves everything she gets. What Les has not told you however,is that Les and her are an item and she has been doing him up the wrong un with a massive, copper plated strap on for months now.

It is just a lovers' tiff, it will all blow over.

:sheep:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
I know this viscious little prick of a woman that Les speaks of and she deserves everything she gets. What Les has not told you however,is that Les and her are an item and she has been doing him up the wrong un with a massive, copper plated strap on for months now.

It is just a lovers' tiff, it will all blow over.

:sheep:

Strange to see you refer to yourself as a 'viscious little prick of a woman'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Strange seeing as how I have a massive schlong.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Les Biehn said:
Don't worry, Bcuntz is always on the warpath having a pop at someone.

am I?

you must be mistaking me for someone else!

I dont think the down syndrome reference is either funny or clever!

WTF?

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:
Just had a lovely row with our rudest client. She is gonna complain to my MD which is not that great. However 3 other members of staff are gonna back me up as they think shes rude. Anyone else had similar problems at work?

Did you threaten to gang rape her? ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhanutz said:
am I?

you must be mistaking me for someone else!

I dont think the down syndrome reference is either funny or clever!

WTF?

I didn't think that reference was funny, its more to do with your aggressive manner. You always having a go at someone for something and get nasty if they oppose you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here