Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Row with client

eastlondonseagull said:
Did you threaten to gang rape her? ???

I wouldn't touch her with Bcuntz's.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I didn't call her anything. She said I was being rude and I told her she was always rude and she started asking for examples so me and the women I work with gave her a few which seemed to piss her off even more, then she pulled the old 'I'm the client' crap out of the bag.

Handbags

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I didn't think that reference was funny, its more to do with your aggressive manner. You always having a go at someone for something and get nasty if they oppose you.

Give me an example of when I have been nasty?

you really have got it all wrong!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhanutz said:
Give me an example

I'm not joking but thats exactly what the witch faced whore said. How about your recent incident with BAG when you were slagging off DtG?

I'm not just making this up, I haven't just pulled it out of thin air. In the main you post aggressively.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BRIGHT ON Q said:

Exactly, I was quite happy to see it as a petty squabble and move on. She's the twat escalating it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I'm not joking but thats exactly what the witch faced whore said. How about your recent incident with BAG when you were slagging off DtG?

I'm not just making this up, I haven't just pulled it out of thin air. In the main you post aggressively.

Incident?

what incident?

you really are barking up the wrong tree with this one sonny!

did I disagree with DTG? oh no surely not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here