Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers looking forward to giving Dunk some stick Saturday....

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm pretty sure that if he plays, he'll be just fine. A few Donny fans booing can't be as bad as scoring a catastrophic own goal at Anfield, and he's seemed fine after that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hang on, I've just skim read that Donny page and it seems that Billy Sharp is still playing football and has been for some months.

This seems somewhat of a contrast to what Donny fans were reporting at the time: that Billy Sharp had been maimed in the worst way imaginable and would never walk again, let alone play football to a high standard.

The rascals.

(It's a shame they don't know that, at best, Dunk will be on the bench)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Personally, I'd have thought selling the whiney little girl Sharp to Southampton with four months of the season left to play would have had at least as much to do with Rovers being rubbish, or has that passed them by?

I struggle not to laugh at the massive sense of anti-climax they're going to experience when they turn up and Dunk isn't playing. It'll be like the air rushing out of a popped balloon at the...what's their stadium called again?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Lewis Dunk, hang your head in shame sir. Doncaster Rovers are bottom of the Championship and it's all your fault! :moo:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hang on, I've just skim read that Donny page and it seems that Billy Sharp is still playing football and has been for some months.

This seems somewhat of a contrast to what Donny fans were reporting at the time: that Billy Sharp had been maimed in the worst way imaginable and would never walk again, let alone play football to a high standard.

The rascals.

(It's a shame they don't know that, at best, Dunk will be on the bench)

Are you mad? If you look at their official site, Billy Sharp isn'y even mentioned as being on the bench. Clearly he's still in hospital or something .... maybe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you mad? If you look at their official site, Billy Sharp isn'y even mentioned as being on the bench. Clearly he's still in hospital or something ...
Of course he's not on the bench, Dunk broke Sharp's leg in 3 places. I know we support Brighton not Donny, but as football fans, show some respect. It's unlikely Sharp will ever play for Doncaster again.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you mad? If you look at their official site, Billy Sharp isn'y even mentioned as being on the bench. Clearly he's still in hospital or something .... maybe.

Persistent vegetative state, I heard.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
So many inaccuracies, it's hilarious. Dunk does not have 12 yellows. He hasn't been booked since last year. He is not a clogger. He will not be playing anyway. One of them also claims Dunk was responsible for Hayter's injury - yes, the one where their striker kicked Calderon in the head and came off worse..

So, so desperate.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4753023 said:
Dean "delusional" Saunders in charge.

The rest of them might be morons but I'm not sure Dean Saunders merits our derision just yet.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Of course he's not on the bench, Dunk broke Sharp's leg in 3 places. I know we support Brighton not Donny, but as football fans, show some respect. It's unlikely Sharp will ever play for Doncaster again.

Sh*t - sorry, I wasn't aware of the gravity of the situation.

(BTW, I was aware of Lewis 'the butcher of Brighton' Dunk breaking his leg at the Amex in August, but I wasn't aware he pursued him afterwards and did it twice more in different location.)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It does appear that following the horror tackle, he is unlikely to be seen in a red & white shirt ever again...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here