Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are there? At Palace he'll get a good wage, almost guaranteed first team football, he'll get to play with some fantastic players and work under a great young manager.

I can't see Huddersfield competing with us next season. They bought Scannell off us this summer, despite the fact that he's not good enough for our first team.

With the players Huddersfield have already signed they won't need to compete with Palace , they've already assembled a better squad.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I suspect the press linking CMS and McCormack in a swop is just repeating the rumour mill gossip. My guess would be that we have enquired about McCormack and Leeds have asked about CMS. Whether it has gone any further on either part, who knows?
Leeds have now purchased Varney and their bid for Maynard almost certainly post-dates the rumour (the bid was made and rejected yesterday or today) so if nothing else Warnock appears to have moved on. Maynard will cost roughly the same as CMS so no way are they going to buy both. West Ham will (reportedly) sell if they get a better offer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Note to self. Don't bother with punctuation gags on NSC. Stick to asserting that all Palace fans are caravan dwelling arsonists, Vicente is ripping us off and Michael Owen's signing in the morning. All will be fine.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Shows how much taste your lot have, they are f***ing hideous. A 6-year-old could design a better kit using MS Paint. As for the "South London and Proud" slogan on the back.. What exactly are you proud of?

Your new OS is also hilariously shit, in-keeping with the rest of your "football club".

Just a bit of constructive criticism.

That thin vertical yellow stripe on the away kit is obviously in the wrong place, it should be on the back. Just saying like.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Anyway I don't care about Ross because we have Craig and I love that man.

And Hoskins.

And Barnes our top scorer.

They are all great but I love Craig the most.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ha,only just seen the new Palace kits,like the old Barcelona gold touch.........from what I can see it is the same badge,I thought you were changing?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here