Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Leeds have signed Varney from Portsmouth and had a bid turrned down by West Ham for Nicky Maynard but are expected to go back.

Looks like they are preparing for McCormack's departure but aren't reckoning on being able to prise CMS away from us:thumbsup:

McCormack is for sale but the price is surely going to be somewhere north of £1.5m - that is way more than Palace can afford according to their own manager and I don't think he was bullshitting (unlike the owners). Huddersfield, Wolves, Blackburn...................... all much more likely and I am still not convinced whether we are in for him or not. If we did I reckon it would be to play with CMS and probably let Hoskins move on but that is purely a guess. i would be more than happy to go with what we've got allthough I think we need to change the way we play forward. With a lone striker we are something of a one trick pony and it puts a lot of pressure on midfield to score goals even if that is where much of our strength lies.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If Dougie says something to the press, it isn't true. When it comes to incoming transfers, he has a track record of being a massive liar.

Also, please provide me with evidence of ONE lie that CPFC2010 have told since they bought the club.

they said they had appointed a good, young, and honest manager :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Newspapers not mentionaing Palace at all anymore then. So that could back up the theory that Freedman has been managing expectations.

Brighton weren't being mentioned in the newspapers with regard to CMS, it was all west ham and leicester.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Palace fans love them. They look absolutely fantastic in the flesh.

Shows how much taste your lot have, they are f***ing hideous. A 6-year-old could design a better kit using MS Paint. As for the "South London and Proud" slogan on the back.. What exactly are you proud of?

Your new OS is also hilariously shit, in-keeping with the rest of your "football club".

Just a bit of constructive criticism.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That article also says McCormack is a target for Leeds.

HELLO? SUB-EDITOR? PUT YOUR f***ing COFFEE DOWN AND CHECK YOUR IDIOT'S REPORTS BEFORE YOU POST THEM PLEASE.

.....and relax.

No it doesnt.

McCormack, 25, is also a target for Huddersfield and Leeds could choose to cash in on the former Motherwell star instead

It's missing a comma, that's all

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Shows how much taste your lot have, they are f***ing hideous. A 6-year-old could design a better kit using MS Paint. As for the "South London and Proud" slogan on the back.. What exactly are you proud of?

Your new OS is also hilariously shit, in-keeping with the rest of your "football club".

Still look hilariously shit. The badge looks sewn on like a f***ing scouts badge :laugh:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

McCormack, 25, is also a target for Huddersfield and Leeds could choose to cash in on the former Motherwell star instead

It's missing a comma, that's all

More than acceptable on here, not quite the stuff of dreams for a pro journalist.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

I wonder how many of that away shirt they'll manage to shift. It really is nauseatingly revolting.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Why are we wasting so much time talking about Ross McCormack? He's not even that brilliant and I'm getting quite bored now. Let him go to Palace or Huddersfield or even Alloa Athletic. Who cares.

Can we quote Blackadder from now on instead? Baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here