Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So Leeds have signed Varney and still no McCormack for Palace. I thought the transfer would happen immediately according to the good people cpfc2010.... Oh dear. Shame.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Leeds are waiting to hear back from Wet Sham whether an increased bid for Nicky Myanard would succeed.
Once they are sorted McCormack will be on his way
I'm sure Crippled Plarse will have no problem with the £2m+ fee. Straight swop for Zahahaha? :lol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Mate of mine seemed to think that a fee was agreed, but Palace and RM couldn't agree on a deal regarding personal terms. Not sure how true that is, but he knew about the Maynard bid, and other bits of news before they appeared on SSN and the like.

He's a pretty big Leeds fan, so wouldn't suprise me if that's true.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So Leeds have signed Varney and still no McCormack for Palace. I thought the transfer would happen immediately according to the good people cpfc2010.... Oh dear. Shame.

Wasn't Varney the lynchpin in the deal ? McCormack couldn't finalise a move before Leeds brought in a replacement ? Palace had everything sewn up apart from the tiny point about a signature ? Fee agreed ? Overlooked the fact that 5 clubs are interested in RM and 2 clubs had already outbid them ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Colin has said he wants to sign eight players, I'm sure Palace are just waiting patiently, when eight more deals are done that will be the trigger to let McCormack complete his dream move.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Leeds have agreed a fee with Norwich for Snodgrass I see.

Just how far is Crofts dowen the pecking order at Norwich now ?

If Leeds dont take him as part of the deal. I would like to think we are interested in bringing him back.......

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Leeds have agreed a fee with Norwich for Snodgrass I see.

Just how far is Crofts dowen the pecking order at Norwich now ?

If Leeds dont take him as part of the deal. I would like to think we are interested in bringing him back.......

Crofts is just what our midfield needs. I'm sure Gus is more than aware of his former captain's current situation though.

D

Deleted member 18477

Colin has said he wants to sign eight players, I'm sure Palace are just waiting patiently, when eight more deals are done that will be the trigger to let McCormack complete his dream move.

Lol dream move. I cannot believe why McCormack would even consider a relegation scrap at Palace next season. He must be a pikey right? His family live there? Come on, whats the catch?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

In the mean times the season would have started :laugh: .

I'm sure the CPFC directors said they were waiting for a player to be released to them imediately following the signing f a replacement, so why hasn't he been, or have CPFC2010 misdirected their supporters. Hm.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
There was a report that 2 or 3 clubs were in for McCormack... two were named as Huddersfield and Brighton... Huddersfield have now dropped out..I dont know much about him, other than he scored a hatful last season. I think worth a punt if only to put on the bench to piss the pikeys off...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There was a report that 2 or 3 clubs were in for McCormack... two were named as Huddersfield and Brighton... Huddersfield have now dropped out..I dont know much about him, other than he scored a hatful last season. I think worth a punt if only to put on the bench to piss the pikeys off...

Wolves and Ipswich are also in the running :wink:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We won't lose Craig. I doubt we'll bring in McCormack either but it'd be nice to have them both up top together.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Just wondering why the deal hasn't been completed yet given all were told on here by the Palace faithful.

They are just waiting for Leeds to sign Varney then Rossy (cpfcthroughandthrough) McCormack will be on his way to his spiritual home that is the shitpit Selhurst Park. He loves Palace soo much. Ask seaside about it, he knows more than me

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here