Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just my opinion but when Rooney got his 3rd he went up to the cameras and gave a foul mouthed rant....is'nt about time this thug was taken down a peg or two....what happened to "Respect"

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
He's a complete PRICK. At least he turned up for the match today, he's been a SHIT PRICK for over a year now!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I would just love to see someone just lay him out cold.... mouthy arrogant git

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If he was fined it wouldn't make much difference to him. I hope the FA (who are famous for living up to their acronym) actually do something that will hurt the twat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another example of somebody at United thinking that they are bigger than the game. Time for the FA to charge him with bringing the game into disrepute and suspend him rather than do FA.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I missed it. What did he actually say?

He looked at the camera and asked along the lines of "What the fcuk you looking at" a few times and a "fcuk of" thrown in as well, before they cut away.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They can't do anything practical about this, now. As said a fine is pointless.
But image if Utd fell foul of the 'new respect' and were docked 6 points.

You can bet your bottom dollar, Fergie would be all bluster and thunder, but it would only happen once.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A prime example of the rot in the higher reaches of our national game...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Another example of somebody at United thinking that they are bigger than the game. Time for the FA to charge him with bringing the game into disrepute and suspend him rather than do FA.

It will never happen. Village idiots like him are immune from action. Too much money involved to discipline a sponsors superstar.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It will never happen. Village idiots like him are immune from action. Too much money involved to discipline a sponsors superstar.

So you are saying he IS bigger than the game.

The army had a rule which covered anything that wasnt covered elsewhere " Conduct to the prejudice of good order and military discipline" The FA have one of "bringing the game into disrepute" why not use it. Incidentally if a county member of any county FA reported it, whch I am not now, the FA are duty bound to investigate it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here