Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Just don't get this guy! pure genius but really screwed up!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Maybe, but I have kept quiet about this for a few years now and a combination of being ill (and therefore grumpy) and yet more of Bushy's bullshit and warped reading of people's minds led me to decide it was best that the truth came out. Anyone who knows me will say that I am a very honest person and if someone decides to state I'm a liar in a public forum then they can expect me to prove I am not. He called my bluff and lost.

Don't worry I'm firmly #TeamTub after these revelations.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm confused. Why do some people keep talking about snooker in this thread?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
no i havent, I've repeatedly offered to see you again next time you're over , and you've repeatedly ignored me.

Bushy. What are you rambling on about now? Are you referring to PMs again? There has not been any repeated PM invites from either side regarding a meet up. There was my initial offer, and your acceptance, which I have posted. There were a few loose follow ups but this is all and certainly none since I left the UK which is what you have alluded to in the quote above. There is nothing more. What are you on about?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Ronnie has bi polar which I think he probably does what comes out of his mouth is dictated to by the disease. His talent however is undeniable.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I turned up at your front door , you absolutely shit yourself , and agreed to put an apology up ,you went screaming to NSC admin and then proceeded to send me endless PMs about meeting up for a pint, so we can "put it behind us" you'll be back here eventually, and I'll see you when you are.

For real? You actually went around someones house??????

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For real? You actually went around someones house??????

Him turning up was for real yes, the rest of his post which you quoted was shown to be bullshit.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a spectacularly anal thread made good by a brilliant spat, surely a flounce is due here

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Ronnie basically prefers running to snooker, but a teeny bit better at snooker tho!

Spoke to him after a 10k race once (he can do 35 mins odd for that distance) and seemed a really nice guy..loves his cross country too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here