Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Just don't get this guy! pure genius but really screwed up!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Maybe, but I have kept quiet about this for a few years now and a combination of being ill (and therefore grumpy) and yet more of Bushy's bullshit and warped reading of people's minds led me to decide it was best that the truth came out. Anyone who knows me will say that I am a very honest person and if someone decides to state I'm a liar in a public forum then they can expect me to prove I am not. He called my bluff and lost.
You, me, anyone who has read this thread can tell l Have offerered you out , : keep trying to disguise it as you melt repeatedly

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You, me, anyone who has read this thread can tell l Have offerered you out , : keep trying to disguise it as you melt repeatedly

Do you really write this stuff without embarrassment?

Most of us have progressed beyond needing to be the cock of the school yard and have not heard the words 'offered out' for many many years.

I just hope that some of this thread is written in jest or tounge in cheek because my respect for you is plummeting.

yeah yeah, I know you don't give a **** but i do. I always enjoyed a discussion with you and a bit of mutual abuse being chucked back and forth, but apparently you take it more seriously than I had thought.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bushy, do you have the slightest bit of self-awareness? You are continuing to very publicly make yourself look an utter utter idiot, and a child. And after yesterday everyone now knows you're a bull-shitter when the facts don't back up your argument; write what you want as I don't think ANYONE will now bother to listen.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
My old man has suffered from depression for many years so i know a reasonable amount about it from personal experience. Just because O'Sullivan has depression it doesn't mean it gives him the right to be a 24/7 bell-end. "I might not play next season blah blah blah". It's just boring. Steve Davis and other big names in snooker are right to criticise him. This past clip sums O'Sullivan up perfectly:

Agreed. This display of attitude has nothing to do with depression and everything to do with arrogance and disdain for a sport that gave him everything he has. Talented bell end.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Agreed. This display of attitude has nothing to do with depression and everything to do with arrogance and disdain for a sport that gave him everything he has. Talented bell end.

What makes you say this? I seems like a bold claim.

How do you know that this display has nothing to do with depression? It looks fairy consistant with the condition to me (althought i am no expert)

Last edited:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
What makes you say this? I seems like a bold claim.

How do you know that this display has nothing to do with depression? It looks fairy consistant with the condition to me (althought i am no expert)

Let me prefix this with... I don't believe.

I've had some exposure to people with extreme depression, and from that limited experience I don't recognise this as anything other than a calculated criticism of the tournament organisers from a money orientated focus.

Just an opinion I grant you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I've had some exposure to people with extreme depression, and from that limited experience I don't recognise this as anything other than a calculated criticism of the tournament organisers from a money orientated focus.

I can manifest itself in many ways though. I do not know what the situation with Ronnie is. Has he actually been clinically diagnosed?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Depression is probably the most misunderstood illness there is, usually from people who have never experienced it, thank god.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Thought
I was supposed to be on ignore :wanker:

You was, but someone quoted you and I found it hilarious. You are now officially not on ignore as you are fast becoming my favourite poster, you offer up some golden comedy moments.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Fair enough. My experiences are also limited but to me their seemedto be a dark subtext about his words echoing what i have seen.

Again just an opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here