Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Just don't get this guy! pure genius but really screwed up!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, the minute someone starts with personal abuse, anyway don't bother with dissecting my mind set, you've lied about my visit to your house and tried to make out I fronted
you but melted , no worries though I WILL see you eventually to talk it over.

Bushy. Why dont you post my 'endless' PMs about wanting to meet up for a drink? Go, on, do it. We will see who is lying.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I turned up at your front door , you absolutely shit yourself , and agreed to put an apology up ,you went screaming to NSC admin and then proceeded to send me endless PMs about meeting up for a pint, so we can "put it behind us" you'll be back here eventually, and I'll see you when you are.

wtf

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bushy. Why dont you post my 'endless' PMs about wanting to meet up for a drink? Go, on, do it. We will see who is lying.

Just to help you find them, the first was sent on 21-01-2011, 16:35. Go on, please paste them up on here.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
For those interested in the enigma that is Ronnie O'Sullivan he will be releasing his book in October this year.

Without doubt the most naturally gifted player to ever grace the game. Without his well documented issues with depression he would have easily surpassed Stephen Hendry's World Championship haul by now.

Personally I think this is still an achievable goal. Despite his talk of bowing out I think if he wins today's final he'll be back next year.

He says he's three months behind on the school fees. I'm not sure what the winner pockets but if he's that broke already its hardly gonna set him up for life is it?

Whilst he clearly has a history of depression I think a lot of his erratic behaviour is simply attention seeking and probably stems from the absence of his father when he was growing up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I haven't kept them, don't worry though , I will see you when you're back , if you're that brave and want everything public just let me know when it will be on NSC.

Good job I still have them then.

21-01-2011, 16:35
bushy
Mentioned
112 Post(s)
vCash

Ignore User
Re: not sure if my first message got through.
Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper
Bushy, I do not take too kindly to what you just did. An apology for today's post will not be forthcoming as I do not believe I overstepped the mark. I did regarding past comments and you got an apology. Today, no. You have said similar very personal things to me in the past, in fact you made some pretty nasty comments about me and my father a year or so ago. If today was not on, neither were those comments.

If you come onto a website for a team which is not your own and make inflamatory posts you must expect some resistance.

Now, after today's actions I think it is fair to say this has got way out of hand. If you wish to meet me for a beer and discuss your grievances and for us to settle our issues do. Otherwise I'll call it a day.

Noele.
I will PM you next week, i would far rather shake hands over a swift couple of pints, dont worry i wont come round again, so please tell your wife not to worry if she was, anyway i will pm you next week, have a good weekend, can you let me know that you have received this please ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

bushy
Mentioned
112 Post(s)
vCash

Ignore User
Bushy, I do not take too kindly to what you just did. An apology for today's post will not be forthcoming as I do not believe I overstepped the mark. I did regarding past comments and you got an apology. Today, no. You have said similar very personal things to me in the past, in fact you made some pretty nasty comments about me and my father a year or so ago. If today was not on, neither were those comments.

If you come onto a website for a team which is not your own and make inflamatory posts you must expect some resistance.

Now, after today's actions I think it is fair to say this has got way out of hand. If you wish to meet me for a beer and discuss your grievances and for us to settle our issues do. Otherwise I'll call it a day.

Noele.
I will PM you next week, i would far rather shake hands over a swift couple of pints, dont worry i wont come round again, so please tell your wife not to worry if she was, anyway i will pm you next week, have a good weekend, can you let me know that you have received this please ?

This is my first post to you after you doorstepped me. Who's talking shit then? This not quite the content or tone you suggested is it? And as for the record I only notified NSC a few days later when you were threatening to visit someone else. I felt it was my duty. I also have the PMs to back this up.

One thing I am not, is a liar.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

bushy
Mentioned
112 Post(s)
vCash

Ignore User

Noele.
judicious use of the editing function can get you anywhere , as I've said let me know when you're over next , if it's Monday then let me know as I'm leaving early for amsterdam, if not then I will no doubt see a public display of bravery on here telling me where and when you want to meet up, this is all I've got to say on the matter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is my first post to you after you doorstepped me. Who's talking shit then? This not quite the content or tone you suggested is it? And as for the record I only notified NSC a few days later when you were threatening to visit someone else. I felt it was my duty. I also have the PMs to back this up.

One thing I am not, is a liar.

I have always enjoyed a discussion with [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] and taken the angry abuse in good humour and returning it the same manner. But if a conversation and bit of fun on an internet forum is going to end up with a visit which may or may not scare my wife and kids I can honestly say I am out. If Bushy decides that this is me being a coward or not 'brave' i can live with that as suddenly the comments he made about coming over to Australia and ****ing my wife suddenly seem in a different context.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
judicious use of the editing function can get you anywhere

Whatever. I know the truth, and you know the truth and I'll let others decide who and what they want to believe.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have always enjoyed a discussion with [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] and taken the angry abuse in good humour and returning it the same manner. But if a conversation and bit of fun on an internet forum is going to end up with a visit which may or may not scare my wife and kids I can honestly say I am out. If Bushy decides that this is me being a coward or not 'brave' i can live with that as suddenly the comments he made about coming over to Australia and ****ing my wife suddenly seem in a different context.

Forget it mate , you are not the object of my ire , carry on as before, my comments were a joke........ unless she expressed an interest :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

There is nothing to worry about though. For all his posturing on here, whilst being a bit 'gruff' he was not threatening at all. He simply asked for an apology which I did not want to give. I think even Bushy knows it would be pretty daft to lamp someone on their doorstep when you have just spent the past hour threatening the person publicly with a visit. And for the record I was not being brave or standing up to him...but I am pretty good at reading situations and it was obvious there was not threat as long as I was calm and not rude.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There is nothing to worry about though. For all his posturing on here, whilst being a bit 'gruff' he was not threatening at all. He simply asked for an apology which I did not want to give. I think even Bushy knows it would be pretty daft to lamp someone on their doorstep when you have just spent the past hour threatening the person publicly with a visit. And for the record I was not being brave or standing up to him...but I am pretty good at reading situations and it was obvious there was not threat as long as I was calm and not rude.

Not worried particularly but there is something not right about the whole situation and not something I really want to be involved in. If you can't continue a discussion on a forum without feeling the need to go and 'visit' someone there is an issue.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
It's a bit bonkers this thread. Entertaining but like Badfish I find it incredible that someone would turn up at your house as a result of an exchange of views on a forum. Kudos to HT for playing it down.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
As has been said- the way his moods constantly change is just the way he is - its depression related and he's really struggled with it. The man is a genius with a cue though, pure and simple the most gifted player ever in snooker. One of my biggest sporting heroes, considering everything thats happened in his life to do what he's done is remarkable imo and as has been said lets be honest, if he was 'mentally' there all the time there would be no-one who could beat him - he's that good.

You my friend, are a twit of the highest order

One of the two snooker geniuses, alongside Alex Higgins. Both mentally unstable. Possibly goes with the territory?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is brilliant.

Internet spackery at its finest.

Maybe, but I have kept quiet about this for a few years now and a combination of being ill (and therefore grumpy) and yet more of Bushy's bullshit and warped reading of people's minds led me to decide it was best that the truth came out. Anyone who knows me will say that I am a very honest person and if someone decides to state I'm a liar in a public forum then they can expect me to prove I am not. He called my bluff and lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here