Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROLL CALL: Doncaster Away (Superfans only)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, I will be piloting the crocs contingent into Yorkshire. I am sure it will be a night of flowing football, witty banter, and gorgeous ladies. I may even consider staying there if I love it as much as I suspect I will.

you forgot to mention that one lucky croc will be popping his away game virginity with JONES making his debut - being a man who, in the past, has lost three twenty20 tickets, been run over by a milkfloat, nearly arrested on suspicion of drug use, suffered rumors about an incestuos relationship with his cousin, sported his first grey hair at age 12and who squeaks at least once in a sentence you can only imagine the drama that could unfold on todays trip

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
got a very nasty cold yesterday. think i'm gonna have to give it a miss. had booked my train tickets, and everything. :angry:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
not so super now, eh? still, never to ill to not see a star gig. we're on at 8.45. x

you must be joking. if i'm well enough to leave the house this afternoon, i'm going to donny. i've got til 16:26 to get better.

good luck with the gig, though. i met up with kit last week and encouraged her to go tonight. she's head of the station now. don't say i don't spread the good word. x

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
This and Walsall will complete the League 1 stadium set for me....how handy they are both on a Tuesday night!!! :rant::rant::rant:

Will be up to 97 grounds after our winning visits to Everton and Man City in the cup. :D:whisky:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
5 BHAlbas and 3 guests were there including MalcolmPosketsPockets, Skintagain 1983 and Nigel (and Family) (Forth Valley Albas - not the splitters) Zed Seagull (AberdAlbas) and Alan (DundAlbas).

0-0 ho, hum... but another point away and a clean sheet! :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here