Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROLL CALL: Doncaster Away (Superfans only)

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i will be there

only ground to cross of left in this league

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Trying at the moment to arrange a work meeting oop North for that day. Chances slim though, unfortunately.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Got a ticket for me and my brother.
Both negotiated overnighters on spurious business grounds, walking distance from the ground :drink:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I am and I have a spare ticket as Mrs. M P has decided she would rather not spend her wedding anniversarry (sp) in Doncaster. She is a bad fan. Free to impoverished student or unemployed wastrel, cost to anyone else. PM me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wrap up warm for this match. Its cold oop north in December.:albion2: We will be setting off on the 16.39 from Grimsby Town (Nil).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got a ticket for me and my brother.
Both negotiated overnighters on spurious business grounds, walking distance from the ground :drink:

This is the plan I m working on - not all that close unfortunately - Grantham. AT least it means free petrol, and no justification to the missus issues!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bad fan, not going

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This is the plan I m working on - not all that close unfortunately - Grantham. AT least it means free petrol, and no justification to the missus issues!

Well good luck and remember its not that you want to drive all the way up there on a cold Tuesday night, but we all have to make sacrifices for work.
:whistle:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good god no, much too far!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here