Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROLL CALL: Doncaster Away (Superfans only)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Good to see a few of you will be coming up for this game. Really looking forward to it as well.

About queues on the day, then from roughly about an hour before kick-off, the average waiting time in the queue is about ten minutes. If you arrive before half six, you probably won't even have to queue at all. They're not as bad as they're made out to be.

Come on Rovers. We need the points in the league, seeing as we're out of the cup now ;)

Shame it wasn't on a Saturday again, I was looking forward to another Brighton Fans v Donny Fans game!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In reality Donny,is not to far from leek. However the fact that i am at work on Wednesday at 04-00am,well that rules me out. :bigwave:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
the journey back is going to be hellish, but getting mighty excited now!!

I'm a STH so I couldn't possibly consider going anywhere north of Woking for an away game. Besides, I've done all of those Northern clubs mid-week.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Good to see a few of you will be coming up for this game. Really looking forward to it as well.

About queues on the day, then from roughly about an hour before kick-off, the average waiting time in the queue is about ten minutes. If you arrive before half six, you probably won't even have to queue at all. They're not as bad as they're made out to be.

Come on Rovers. We need the points in the league, seeing as we're out of the cup now ;)

Just wondering, what time is the last bus back after the game ???
How long does it take to get to the station ???
Will we make it for the 22.43 train ???

zego

Jul 10, 2003

In case you or anyone else who knows the Keepmoat sees this, is the main carpark likely to be full (1,000 places/£5), and is the old cark at Belle Vue used for evening games? If so, £price? How far/how long to walk?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Padders, GP and I will be going, assuming that the match is still on. Al Bion is 50/50 depending on whether she can get a pass out.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Found this at (fairly active DnRvrs forum):

www.vikingsc.co.uk/donny.mpl?action=View+Thread&thread=30852

"The private car parks all charge, your best bet if travelling from the M18 is to exit at Jct3. Cross the first rdbt at B&Q and at the next go right. This will cut you through to the lakeside boulevarde. Turn right at the next rdbt and follow the road around the lake. Cross a few more rdbts and you`ll see the Cheswold Pub and PremierInn. There`s a huge car park in front of them which is free, You then walk around the short side of the lake behind the pub. You`ll see where everybody is walking. Hope this helps."

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I emailed Keepmoat, got this prompt reply:

----------------------
Hi ****

Thank you for your email.

The park and walk is FREE and it would take 15 minutes to walk (no set spaces).

However if you want to be nearer you can park at the Vue cinema (Herten Way, DN4 7NW) - this may take a while to get out of at the end of the game though.

Alternatively our car parks are not necessarily going to fill so I would just recommend getting here in decent time, but again it will take some getting out (like all grounds unfortunately)

I do hope this helps? Should you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy the game.

Regards

Clare Bailey

Main Reception

Stadium Management Company
Keepmoat Stadium
Stadium Way
Doncaster
DN4 5JW

Tel: 01302 76 25 60
Fax: 01302 73 93 27
--------------------------------

Multimap and others just can't cope with the new stadium at DN4 5JW!

Keepmoats own info at:
www.smc-doncaster.co.uk/downloads/locationmap.pdf

Last edited:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Cant make this one unfortunatley. First miss since Cardiff. Shame as athe keepmoat isa ground ive never been to (the only league one ground infact).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just wondering, what time is the last bus back after the game ???
How long does it take to get to the station ???
Will we make it for the 22.43 train ???
22.15 according to bus timetable but Firstbus put on extra buses on the 72/75 route on matchdays so there will be no problem getting back to the train station. The fare is £1 and the drivers like you to to have the correct money ready.

The bus takes about 8 minutes to get back to Frenchgate which is about 5 minutes walk away from t'train station

The last train back to Crap Town should depart from platform 8 unless one of the intercity trains are behind schedule and it is altered to go from platform 4.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yep, I will be piloting the crocs contingent into Yorkshire. I am sure it will be a night of flowing football, witty banter, and gorgeous ladies. I may even consider staying there if I love it as much as I suspect I will.
Will Aids be there ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here