Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROLL CALL: Doncaster Away (Superfans only)

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
0,,10433~3457725,00.jpg

Tuesday 4th December. Keepmoat Stadium. Kick-Off 7.45pm.

This match is not all-ticket.

Tickets will be available from the Ticket Office at the Keepmoat Stadium on the day of the game, but large queues are expected and Seagulls fans are advised to buy tickets in advance.

Albion fans have been allocated 500 tickets, priced as follows:

Adults: £19.00
Senior: £13.00
Students: £13.00 (NUS required)
Disabled: £13.00 (including Carer)
Under-16s: £12.00
Under-11s: £5

:wave: + :wave: :wave:

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i shall be going straight from work. is it too early for seagull santa hats?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No Chance...I am a bad uber fan

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Of course, me my dad and Dabbzy will be there in the freezing cold.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
0,,10433~3457725,00.jpg

Tuesday 4th December. Keepmoat Stadium. Kick-Off 7.45pm.

This match is not all-ticket.

Tickets will be available from the Ticket Office at the Keepmoat Stadium on the day of the game, but large queues are expected and Seagulls fans are advised to buy tickets in advance.

Albion fans have been allocated 500 tickets, priced as follows:

Adults: £19.00
Senior: £13.00
Students: £13.00 (NUS required)
Disabled: £13.00 (including Carer)
Under-16s: £12.00
Under-11s: £5

:wave: + :wave: :wave:

I see: www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=115172
that you have found what I found - there is nothing on the Club site to tell you how to purchase any of the 500 tickets the Club has available.

I telephoned the Ticket Office number, and heard a garbled message about buying in person or by fax, too quick to get the details, but eventually got a voice.

Explained I couldn't visit, had no fax, didn't want to join the long queue on the day, would write in as usual (except now have to include the security code).

This exchange took far longer than it would have done to take my order as we used to be able to.

Only ever took my name and confirm AMS number (current Visa and all other details already on the system) all done in 30 sec max, didn't mind the £2 extra that was charged, going towards such helpful service, and balance going to the club I support.

My letter application for Doncaster was dealt with very promptly, ticket has arrived safely; the only 'but' is that they have made an extra charge for the letter application, which used to be free!

What happens with the unsold 499 other tickets? who pays?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm not going, but I'm still an UBER superfan:bigwave::lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:wave:

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I see: www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=115172
that you have found what I found - there is nothing on the Club site to tell you how to purchase any of the 500 tickets the Club has available.

I telephoned the Ticket Office number, and heard a garbled message about buying in person or by fax, too quick to get the details, but eventually got a voice.

Explained I couldn't visit, had no fax, didn't want to join the long queue on the day, would write in as usual (except now have to include the security code).

This exchange took far longer than it would have done to take my order as we used to be able to.

Only ever took my name and confirm AMS number (current Visa and all other details already on the system) all done in 30 sec max, didn't mind the £2 extra that was charged, going towards such helpful service, and balance going to the club I support.

My letter application for Doncaster was dealt with very promptly, ticket has arrived safely; the only 'but' is that they have made an extra charge for the letter application, which used to be free!

What happens with the unsold 499 other tickets? who pays?

yes, well spotted. so, if i submit a postal application, will i get my ticket in advance? is it too late, assuming they wont now get the cheque til thursday?

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I'm a bad fan so no. The only reason I'm driving to Torquay is the hope that a ticket stub will help me get a ticket for a Premiership trip in the 3rd round. League One football - pah!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm afraid this one is a bit too far for a tuesday night with Winterval fast approaching, fair play to those that do go, I can't see there being much more than a ton fifty there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having broken my season duck at Cheltenham and aiming for a quick double in Torquay I'm feeling tempted. Football under floodlights on crisp December evenings is what it is all about.

I shall reserve judgement until nearer the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here