Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Robbie Fowler

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Put all the race issues aside (go, on, you can do it if you try), and actually focusing on Fowler for a moment.
I
Robbie had done his badges, but had zero coaching experience, when according to the article you’ve posted, he gave up after applying for FOUR (League One) jobs. Now, maybe something in his past does close doors in his face, but honestly, that’s really not MANY doors, is it?

Perhaps he could have just tried a bit harder, or longer, or cut his teeth as an assistant, or a little further down the ladder?

I was going to post something similar. Maybe it's because he hasn't got a track record, doesn't interview well, has too many other interests and doesn't convince people of his potential commitment to their cause.

Maybe he's just not very good.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was going to post something similar. Maybe it's because he hasn't got a track record, doesn't interview well, has too many other interests and doesn't convince people of his potential commitment to their cause.

Me too - so a person with insufficient proven/relevant experience applies for 4 jobs, and - in competition with others - doesn't get one of them. Hardly newsworthy, is it ?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
This thread has cheered me up immensely. NSC has been far too polite and courteous recently so I'm glad someone has come along with some quite frankly bizarre logic and riled a load of people up.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

Bit like Sol Campbell but RF can't wave the 'racist' card.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Who (apart from HT obviously) are these liberal elite?

Seem to be far too many on this thread to be in any way elite.

In this context it just seems to mean "not a stupid racist moron".

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
This thread has cheered me up immensely. NSC has been far too polite and courteous recently so I'm glad someone has come along with some quite frankly bizarre logic and riled a load of people up.

It's easy all you have to do is go oh so slightly 'off piste' and the great and the good fall over themselves to showcase how 'right on' they are.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Beach Seagull adds nothing to this board. Everything he posts is unpleasant trolling. Time for the mods to give him another holiday.

Why? I thought this was a chat forum? If you are such a pathetic little weed that you think I should be banned it says more about you than it does me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Saw this thread much earlier and quickly decided this was a classic " nothing to see here " pointless argument, looks like Beach Seagull got his binfest.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Nobody can be arsed to argue with you. This is what happens when every single one of your posts is shown up to be a racist or sexist diatribe. If you wanted debate, you've had many chances before now to show you were a reasonable person. You're not, people concluded long ago that you're a total nob who is not worth bothering with.
Pretty Pink Fairy is treated in the same way and for similar reasons - it isn't because he comes up with coherent arguments worth debating either. You're both immoral, racist (and in your case sexist) simpletons.

I'd f**k off if I were you. You're boring.

Insults is all you have. Pathetic.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
You'll know that he's started on the spirits when he tells us what a great job Trump is doing :lolol:

Love Trump, love Farage, vote Tory, read mail online, think birds football is s**t, don't think racism in football is a huge problem, BTL landlord. Few 'no no's' amongst that lot isn't there for NSC!!

Await the predictable 'troll' replies.............yawns.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Love Trump, love Farage, vote Tory, read mail online, think birds football is s**t, don't think racism in football is a huge problem, BTL landlord. Few 'no no's' amongst that lot isn't there for NSC!!

Await the predictable 'troll' replies.............yawns.

Without wishing to detail such a great thread, what's your view on Trump's press conferences during this pandemic?

Or if that's too broad a question, just last night's maybe.

Just interested as you "love" him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here