Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Robbie Fowler

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Gosh I thought you would pull me to pieces? Dissecting my posts and pulling a 'racist' to pieces to widespread NSC acclaim. Go on I dare ya!!

I stopped reading when you wrote "I thought". I knew it wasn't possible then.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Insults and insults that's all you've got. Hey so whats ya take on 'white van men' in this then eh? Still looking down ya nose at them are you?

Out of interest, what kind of reaction were you expecting/hoping for to this thread? :lolol::lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Insults and insults that's all you've got. Hey so whats ya take on 'white van men' in this then eh? Still looking down ya nose at them are you?

Nobody can be arsed to argue with you. This is what happens when every single one of your posts is shown up to be a racist or sexist diatribe. If you wanted debate, you've had many chances before now to show you were a reasonable person. You're not, people concluded long ago that you're a total nob who is not worth bothering with.
Pretty Pink Fairy is treated in the same way and for similar reasons - it isn't because he comes up with coherent arguments worth debating either. You're both immoral, racist (and in your case sexist) simpletons.

I'd f**k off if I were you. You're boring.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Beach Seagull adds nothing to this board. Everything he posts is unpleasant trolling. Time for the mods to give him another holiday.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How about your disdain for 'subbies and white van men' then eh ? Took you on about that a few weeks ago, deafening silence in return?

I ignore you when you're in the middle of one of your miserable drinking sessions. Boring company.

I've only ever criticised tax cheats, whether they be a builder or a multinational. You know little about me, close mates are tradesmen, and one thing I'm not is a posh boy or snob.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
troll.png

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Nobody can be arsed to argue with you. This is what happens when every single one of your posts is shown up to be a racist or sexist diatribe. If you wanted debate, you've had many chances before now to show you were a reasonable person. You're not, people concluded long ago that you're a total nob who is not worth bothering with.
Pretty Pink Fairy is treated in the same way and for similar reasons - it isn't because he comes up with coherent arguments worth debating either. You're both immoral, racist (and in your case sexist) simpletons.

I'd f**k off if I were you. You're boring.
Thats ironic ' nobody can be arsed' then you write 3 sentences. Basically the nsc elite don't like anyone daring to express the 'wrong' view and if you do you get insulted / removed from the thread. My OP is a valid one, for years Sol Campbell waved the 'racism' card when couldn't get into management (to me the real reason is that he's an arrogant and aloof man who chairmen thought 'could he connect with my players?' 'No') Robbie Fowler unfortunately can't wave that card. How does that make me a racist?A realist yes not a racist.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Poster needs to apply for a job at the DM...

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I ignore you when you're in the middle of one of your miserable drinking sessions. Boring company.

I've only ever criticised tax cheats, whether they be a builder or a multinational. You know little about me, close mates are tradesmen, and one thing I'm not is a posh boy or snob.

How do you explain the 'white van man' post then eh? Ah the 'close mates' card gets pulled, bit like the 'I'm not racist one of my best friends is black'.

You put a disgustingly patronising post on here pre lockdown about 'subbies and white van men' and when i called you out on it you ignored me, but now because of the subject I started you are back as I've given you an open 'look at how right on I am' open goal.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thats ironic ' nobody can be arsed' then you write 3 sentences. Basically the nsc elite don't like anyone daring to express the 'wrong' view and if you do you get insulted / removed from the thread. My OP is a valid one, for years Sol Campbell waved the 'racism' card when couldn't get into management (to me the real reason is that he's an arrogant and aloof man who chairmen thought 'could he connect with my players?' 'No') Robbie Fowler unfortunately can't wave that card. How does that make me a racist?A realist yes not a racist.

So you are using an article about one manager who struggled to get a job in England to rake up some old nonsense from Sol Cambell about him not getting a job because he is black.

Why would you do this?

Well aside from picking a fight with virtually every poster who expresses and opinion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here