Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Jeremy Beadle

f***ing hypocrites, if he was black tanned or muslim, you would not be taking the piss, ya two face C-N-T-S he has a family who mourn him but you choose to take the piss.

NO EXCUSE.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
f***ing hypocrites, if he was black tanned or muslim, you would not be taking the piss, ya two face C-N-T-S he has a family who mourn him but you choose to take the piss.

NO EXCUSE.

B to the O to the L to the LOCKS. You really get hung up on this White English thing don't you?

Anyhoo....stop trying to hijack this most solemn of threads.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

NO EXCUSE.
If he were of an ethnic minority we wouldn't be allowed to make a joke because do-gooders like you would say we were racist!!!! :shootself

He was a man that made millions (well possibly not millions but a fair whack) from other peoples misfortunes! He was as funny as a wasp sting down your japs eye. His family are highly unlikely to read this board.

Bring on the jokes!! :clap2::clap2:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I would never claim to be a fan of his, but you can't argue with someone who, when diagnosed with terminal cancer, decides to devote his remaining time to raising money for charity.

A bit like Roy Castle but without the trumpet and tap dancing, obviously.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

NO EXCUSE.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

anyone whose obit includes the word 'prankster' deserves all they get regardless of race, colour or creed.

also, his midget hand was f***ing hilarious and this is our last chance to have a proper laugh at it. don't spoil it for everyone.

If he were of an ethnic minority we wouldn't be allowed to make a joke because do-gooders like you would say we were racist!!!! :shootself

He was a man that made millions (well possibly not millions but a fair whack) from other peoples misfortunes! He was as funny as a wasp sting down your japs eye. His family are highly unlikely to read this board.

Bring on the jokes!! :clap2::clap2:

Me a do - gooder, now that really is an insult to m,e f*** off ya C-N-T.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whats the matter feeling guilty now sad piss taker

eh? Guilty about what? Some bloke who I neither knew nor respected has just kicked the bucket. Big f***ing deal.

I'm just hoping that they drop his coffin when he's taken into church. If I' around to film it I could make 250 quid.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

NO EXCUSE.

I'd go on holiday the day Thatcher kicks it if I were you. Your blood pressure might not handle the experience.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
102065979_8ba898ca6d.jpg

brillo

I'd go on holiday the day Thatcher kicks it if I were you. Your blood pressure might not handle the experience.

I will be on the streets to mourn her along with multitudes of others unlike Blair and Brown who will be chucked on the compost heap, bit like grandad in The Revenge Of Billy The Kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here