Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Andy Naylor certainly seems to have his finger on the pulse with this story - NOT

Stick to Stoke City and Delilah Andy
I think Andy Naylor should go to Stoke and tell their fans to stop signing that and start singing Lady Gaga. :)

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
GOSBTS. End of.

RIght Here, Right Now can be popped on if the PA guys so wish (it has certain resonance with our recent past), so long as the club desists playing that and "Praise You" over and over and over and over and over again on the ticket line phone.

There are plenty of other bands to mix it up, for Pete(r Ward)'s sake!!!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
GOSBTS sounded spine tingling at the Millenium Stadium just before the teams came out for the play off final in 2003.

As it will at Falmer :thumbsup:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
You have made some good and bad points. It is nice you say that Good Old Sussex-By-Sea should be kept as it is "our song" but if we leave it until the end then that will slowly erode that feeling. That said Right Here, Right Now would be an excellent song to help ramp things up as kick-off approaches. So if I could I would vote for both!...We should play Right Here, Right Now as the players are preparing in the tunnel, etc then as they are due to run out it dies out and Good Old Sussex-By-Sea strikes up.

That ladies and gentleman is the way forward.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Spot on, Sheffield Wednesday play 'Right Here, Right Now' in the tunnel and then come out to 'Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday'. Works both ways.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
I know I'll be in a minority on this one, but it's time to move on from the past and start afresh when we walk out onto the pitch in our brand new start of the art stadium. Right here, Right Now would be ideal

New? :lolol:

My kids know RHRN!

Lets stay original, what next? Music when we score? Now that would be radical.......................

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
You have made some good and bad points. It is nice you say that Good Old Sussex-By-Sea should be kept as it is "our song" but if we leave it until the end then that will slowly erode that feeling. That said Right Here, Right Now would be an excellent song to help ramp things up as kick-off approaches. So if I could I would vote for both!...We should play Right Here, Right Now as the players are preparing in the tunnel, etc then as they are due to run out it dies out and Good Old Sussex-By-Sea strikes up.

That ladies and gentleman is the way forward.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

This

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
At the Goldstone ( in the ' glory years ' ) the PA used to play ' You'll never walk alone ' to get the crowd going and then ' Sussex by the Sea ' as they came out.
It was awesome!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here