Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Hatton vs Floyd Mayweather

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Absolutely. But that takes us back to my original point. Sky are only able to offer more money because people subscribe.

To be honest the fact that so many people willingly get screwed over by Sky over the pay per view stuff still astonishes me. I mean as if it's not enough that they're already forking out a fortune for the sport channels in the first place they then willingly cough up extra for the big events.
It seems expensive for sitting at home watching TV. But this is a big event. Every league game at Withdean is £25 plus what it costs me to get there. A friend and I have just booked tickets for Bon Jovi next summer at over £50 each - to stand at Twickenham and get stadium sound. For £15 I can go to my sofa at 9am tomorrow and watch a huge title fight. Sounds fair value to me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Although my general prediction was right, I would never have predicted it to be over that quickly. Very good performance from Khan, and I hope Earl will now call it a day for his own good.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Earl claiming now that he shouldn't have been stopped, but I completely disagree. I think the referee has got it right there, because Earl was all over the shop and was only going to get hurt had it continued, which no-one wants to see.

Sounds like the excuse of a man who knows he was well beaten to me.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Earl claiming now that he shouldn't have been stopped, but I completely disagree. I think the referee has got it right there, because Earl was all over the shop and was only going to get hurt had it continued, which no-one wants to see.

Sounds like the excuse of a man who knows he was well beaten to me.

Agreed. If Earl had carried on Khan would have really done some damage. You could see in his eyes in that interview that he wasn't in a fit state then, his pupils looked blown

Any of you techies out there able to help me with the audio delay? 15 seconds....

Also, what time does the fight start? Not the build up crap.

Thanks

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
just got to my desk for the beginning of a new United Arab Emirates week

task 1 - find an internet radio station or even better live stream - any help would be welcome

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think 5 live has coverage, but it isn't on yet. It's round 6 of a possible 10 in the fight before

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
all quite painless getting Virgin to work, shame the same can't be said for my head :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here