Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Littlejohn.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
I think he is a tosser, but I can't tell anyone because that would be admitting that I have given the tosser a moments thought, which of course I haven't because he's a tosser and not worth thinking about. I think.

hitony said:
In all fairness, you really are a self concieted arsehole, you believe your opinion is the only one that exists and is worthy of a view, all you really do is copy and paste from other sites, which just goes to show what a total anorak you really are, i would like to meet you, just to see in real life what sort of jerk you really are.

now, ive had my say, and please feel free to retaliate, i can assure you i will not reply, basically, because you are not worth the effort.

Why would I want to retaliate to that bunch of obsessive bile? :lolol:

If you have anything to say in defence of Littlejohn, I'd be glad to hear it though :)

I presume the fact that you are opting out of this thread means you don't though - good call.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
wadhurstseagull said:
I think he is a tosser, but I can't tell anyone because that would be admitting that I have given the tosser a moments thought, which of course I haven't because he's a tosser and not worth thinking about. I think.

:D :thumbsup:

He just bangs on and on about the same things (usually lies about immigrants and gays) over and over again. A stuck record. A bit like Gary Bushel in the way that he acts the working class hero, while actually being a middle class tosser taking the piss out of the working man.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
London,Batkin (Bnp) at the time was the only Bnp councillor. However Labour led Stoke-on Trent,carried out ideas,etc. That has seen the Bnp now hold 5 yes 5 seats on the city council. Batkin never attend meetings at the time as Labour WOULD not recognise him. What happens he says nothing,and THANKS to labours head in the sand attitude the Bnp gain 4 more councillors. One of which beat the then Labour leader on the city council.If you try to rubbish the Bnp,not only are you a fool,but they can see you comming. Reasoned arguemeant.Will defeat the Bnp.:albion:

Leekbrookgull said:
London,Batkin (Bnp) at the time was the only Bnp councillor. However Labour led Stoke-on Trent,carried out ideas,etc. That has seen the Bnp now hold 5 yes 5 seats on the city council. Batkin never attend meetings at the time as Labour WOULD not recognise him. What happens he says nothing,and THANKS to labours head in the sand attitude the Bnp gain 4 more councillors. One of which beat the then Labour leader on the city council.If you try to rubbish the Bnp,not only are you a fool,but they can see you comming. Reasoned arguemeant.Will defeat the Bnp.:albion:

Do you really think the kind of people who vote for the BNP have the faintest clue what goes on Stoke-on-Trent council? Most of their elected councillors don't!

Let's return this thread full circle - what actually REALLY influences these kind of voters is the poisonous lies told by Littlejohn and his hate-filled ilk, offering up the the scapegoats and the easy answers about gays, asylum seekers, blah, blah.

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
if that ever looked likely, i'd turn more zealous in campaigning than those crazy local lib dems.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Utter wanker. As already said, a complete stuck record peddling his usual half truths, lies and generalisations.

Oceanic and Richie Morris think he is good. What more do you need to know?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
His obsession with gays suggests to me that he is one big closet case.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
He sounds like a mini cab driver, hang 'em, queers make me sick, 20 years means 20 years, blah blah blah.

Can't believe he's paid over a million, bloody hell what a c*nt.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
London Irish said:
Biggest arsehole in journalism. To think he gets paid over a million quid to write that shit of his.

So why arnt you earning it then Li ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
Good stuff. There is a very apt line in there: "he gives the fearful something on which to hang their fears". Really he should be prosecuted for the hatred he stirs up (witness his supporters on here frothing at the mouth about how we don't like 'the truth'), but of course he'd just relish that as proof of how much the country has gone to the dogs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Richard Whiteley said:
Utter wanker. As already said, a complete stuck record peddling his usual half truths, lies and generalisations.

Oceanic and Richie Morris think he is good. What more do you need to know?

Couldn't agree more, great answer :clap: :clap: :clap:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Oceanic said:
Problem with you f*** wit is you can't handle reading the truth.

You are one prize sunt!

Oceanic, you're obviously not aware that Littlejohn routinely describes the BNP as "knuckle-dragging scum".

Whatever he is, he's no friend of yours.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Problem with Littlejohn is that as the 'New Labour' chattering classes have made standing up for what you 'think' wrong, racist or an infringement of human rights he now has to come over more and more extreme to get his point over.

Bit like the Daily Mail does, so in the end most people end up not really believing what they read either way, its 'classic' New Labour to cover up the utter mess that we are in with no one having a CLUE just who is in the country and what they are up to, organised mass illegal immigration, and thousands of Eastern Europeans working on the black market while us idiots subsidise their health service, roads, schools and anything else they want, while at the same time our taxes go up.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Yeah, bravo, you doubled your councillors from f*** all to next-to f*** all :clap:

So the next time the BNP campaign on how wonderful a BNP councillor will be, just remember the failed record of the recent councillors. No wonder they have earned the tag of ‘the do-nothing councillors’.

If you checked the results in detail there is no room to gloat. The BNP came second in so many seats that if the results are repeated at the next election Labour would be the third party in England behind Tories and Lib Dems. Haven't you heard of the utter panic going on at Labour HQ?

I doubt the BNP could win more than 5 seats in the next election if that ,but they are well placed to take cost Labour well over a 100, and considering the younger profile of BNP voters there is even greater cause for concern.

Given labours obsession with race and immigrants its a good job a lot of vote labour because its becomming increasingly the case that no one else will in England.

White Male flight has put labour in opposition for 4 terms in Australia and has made the Democrats virtually unelectable in The south of the US. Al Gore Couldn't even hold his home state of Tennesse.

I hope your going to enjoy another generation or more in opposition, you have earn't it.:wave:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Rougvie said:
Problem with Littlejohn is that as the 'New Labour' chattering classes have made standing up for what you 'think' wrong, racist or an infringement of human rights he now has to come over more and more extreme to get his point over.

Bit like the Daily Mail does, so in the end most people end up not really believing what they read either way, its 'classic' New Labour to cover up the utter mess that we are in with no one having a CLUE just who is in the country and what they are up to, organised mass illegal immigration, and thousands of Eastern Europeans working on the black market while us idiots subsidise their health service, roads, schools and anything else they want, while at the same time our taxes go up.

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here