Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Keys on Talksport - On in 10 mins

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Not really but I pretty much agree with everything The Spanish has said. Everyone on here is making out they are perfect and have never made an error of judgement or done something they regretted. Anyway the pack has got what they wanted, Blood has flowed and he has been well and truely flagulated in front of the UK public.

No-one is making out they are perfect are they ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not really but I pretty much agree with everything The Spanish has said. Everyone on here is making out they are perfect and have never made an error of judgement or done something they regretted. Anyway the pack has got what they wanted, Blood has flowed and he has been well and truely flagulated in front of the UK public.
WHERE has anyone done this?

It seems to me that most people see his offense as worthy of the sack. You and The Spanish disagree, which would be fine if only you could stop short of these ridiculous accusations which make you sound like a village idiot.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
he never FAILS to amaze me with his wisdom :bowdown:

Not really I am a complete f***ing bell end but all I can do is offer my views and opinions.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle Spielberg, Simster - same thread = Binfest. Guarantee. I don't think we have ever agreed on one single subject in 5 years.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This whole story has made me feel quite old. Years ago, to be charged with being a "dinosaur" meant you were probably someone in their 70s or 80s. Keys and Gray have shown you can be a dinosaur and still be in your early/mid-50s.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its been fun.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gareth, it is clearly serial behaviour from Keys and Gray. We have evidence of that and it seems Gray has been warned in the past - surely the tip of the iceberg of their behaviour towards women. Where do you draw the line and say enough is enough?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
This whole story has made me feel quite old. Years ago, to be charged with being a "dinosaur" meant you were probably someone in their 70s or 80s. Keys and Gray have shown you can be a dinosaur and still be in your early/mid-50s.

you think you have it bad i find these 90s HR department obsessions and attempts at behaviour modification that have filtered into the public consciousness as legally binding and punishable by trial by public quite dinosauresque already.

Gray and Keys have destroyed what is probably the pinnacle of the assistant referee's career to date and turned it into a circus. She did nothing whatsoever to deserve that. Gray and Keys deserve all they get.

I would disagree and suggest that it's the subsequent binfest in the media that's blown this all out of proportion.

The 'victim' has been apologised to, accepted the apology and I'm sure would have been quite happy for the matter to have been closed there and then. It's the people that like to be offended on behalf of others and those with their own agenda that have created the "circus".

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyway the pack has got what they wanted, Blood has flowed and he has been well and truely flagulated in front of the UK public.

You seem to have lapped it all up, US. You said you were off but came back for more 5 mins later. And I bet you listened to the whole 1hr 10mins interview too. I think the lady doth protest too much...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gareth, it is clearly serial behaviour from Keys and Gray. We have evidence of that and it seems Gray has been warned in the past - surely the tip of the iceberg of their behaviour towards women. Where do you draw the line and say enough is enough?

Its already been done this week.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What does 'flagulated' mean? Sounds like a sick practice that NSC's younger users should be shielded from.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Didn't something bad happen then?

well hasnt the poor womans running up and down the line career been destroyed didnt you say.

i find it hard to believe that anyone who runs the line or refs in professional football finds being the object of ridicule or abuse a shocking or novel experience. no moral judgement on that just stating.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only time I witnessed a Man more flagulatted than Keys was Jesus Christ in The Passion of the Christ.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
30 Men leer and make lewd comments towards a single Woman for our entertainment on a Saturday night.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my local!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would disagree and suggest that it's the subsequent binfest in the media that's blown this all out of proportion.

The 'victim' has been apologised to, accepted the apology and I'm sure would have been quite happy for the matter to have been closed there and then. It's the people that like to be offended on behalf of others and those with their own agenda that have created the "circus".
I think there is a certain amount of truth to this. If something like this had happened in an office environment, I think an apology would have been expected, and if the two men then gave that apology I would expect an official warning to be handed out and the matter dropped.

In my opinion the second Keys video was distasteful and a sackable offence in its own right.

well hasnt the poor womans running up and down the line career been destroyed didnt you say.

i find it hard to believe that anyone who runs the line or refs in professional football finds being the object of ridicule or abuse a shocking or novel experience. no moral judgement on that just stating.

Exactly, I'm sure she will have heard far worse from the stands at Molineux on Saturday and not given a SHIT.

Lesbos are thick skinned creatures.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The pack instinct is something to behold.

A few years ago M&S were down - and you could not switch on the TV or read the papers without someone giving them a kicking. Keys and Gray never stood a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here