Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Review of Southend and answer to question 10 here

D

Deleted User X18H

I've said nothing about the content of the shows. It could be brilliant, it could be rubbish. I don't know. What makes you all dullards is that EVERY week we get the threads:

"This week's guest is....."
"Post your questions for......"
"Albion Roar this Saturday 12-1pm...."
"Listen again to the Albion Roar....."

Plus numerous bounces.

It's all getting very tedious now, and I don't think I'm the only one.

In fact, this weekend I think I'll make you a thread with ALL the details in just ONE thread and show you how it can be done:thumbsup:

Alan dear boy the proof of the pudding ........ your uninteresting thread got about 110 views since yesterday mine has got nearly 600 since 10am today that is also about 550 Argus hits! You have too think of an angle ..............................nice summary Tom

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Said the media critic from the Beano.

Perhaps we could have a critique of the past two or three shows for those who missed it. ???

For those who missed it isn't it easier to calculate those who heard it ......................take your shoes and socks off first:laugh:

Alan its all banter take it on the chin the show is important as a soon to be founder I am all for it!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
oh ffs

get the pringles - the Tommy and Timmy bitching session begins again.

As for this thread, it was enhanced by Ernest's CORRECT answer (and the subsequent, factually accurate and well constructed further information from myself) to the question that once again contained a wrong answer from the question master.

Dont worry. You'll get there one day Lovejoy.

Try these - they've been asked before with no attempt by you to answer them (maybe you were hard at work at the time):

Okay, this thread has got me thinking about Albion proposed stadia and redevlopments. Here's a little quiz and lets see who gets the answers:

1) In the early 1990s, which property development company did the Albion join together with 'to launch the process of delivering our new home'?

2) Which Albion Director was placed in charge of that project?

3) Where was that new home proposed for at the launch?

4) Which Albion Director did the then Albion Managing Director allegedly grab by the lapels when a potential move to Beeding Cement works got blocked by him?

5) Which team did Mike Bamber suggest the Albion could groundshare with at a new stadium near Gatwick?

6) In which year did the Football Trust approve a grant towards the redevelopment of the East Terrace at the Goldstone?

7) Who was the Albion chairman when the club submitted a planning application for a new stadium at Waterhall?

8) What was the name of the campaign led by Supporters to increase the retail value of the Goldstone by granting planning permission for it?

9) Name the 3 venues 'explored' by David Bellotti for the 'temporary' Albion groundshare to follow the sale of the Goldstone?

10) Which league ground did Dick Knight attempt to move the Albion ground share from Gillingham to?

D

Deleted User X18H

I've avoided reading Timmy' blog because of what I feared it might be like.

The real tragedy is the predictably of just how tedious it was. If I'd handed that moronic claptrap in in my last year at middle school, they'd have kicked my backside down Ditchling Road for it - and quite rightly too. Utterly meaningless, poorly punctuated, iliterate drivel from a complete retard.

And I'm being charitable here.

Alan calling anyone a retard isn't nice! Downs Syndrome is likely to affect those people attempting to become parents for the first time in the latter stages of their lives. Whatever 'fun' we have on here please do not use the phrase retard again!

D

Deleted User X18H

oh ffs

get the pringles - the Tommy and Timmy bitching session begins again.

As for this thread, it was enhanced by Ernest's CORRECT answer (and the subsequent, factually accurate and well constructed further information from myself) to the question that once again contained a wrong answer from the question master.

Dont worry. You'll get there one day Lovejoy.

Try these - they've been asked before with no attempt by you to answer them (maybe you were hard at work at the time):

Okay, this thread has got me thinking about Albion proposed stadia and redevlopments. Here's a little quiz and lets see who gets the answers:

1) In the early 1990s, which property development company did the Albion join together with 'to launch the process of delivering our new home'?

2) Which Albion Director was placed in charge of that project?

3) Where was that new home proposed for at the launch?

4) Which Albion Director did the then Albion Managing Director allegedly grab by the lapels when a potential move to Beeding Cement works got blocked by him?

5) Which team did Mike Bamber suggest the Albion could groundshare with at a new stadium near Gatwick?

6) In which year did the Football Trust approve a grant towards the redevelopment of the East Terrace at the Goldstone?

7) Who was the Albion chairman when the club submitted a planning application for a new stadium at Waterhall?

8) What was the name of the campaign led by Supporters to increase the retail value of the Goldstone by granting planning permission for it?

9) Name the 3 venues 'explored' by David Bellotti for the 'temporary' Albion groundshare to follow the sale of the Goldstone?

10) Which league ground did Dick Knight attempt to move the Albion ground share from Gillingham to?

Adie I don't know any of them obviously but next time I see your wife I will ask her how long it took her to compile them.

I'd lay off The Pringles if I were you they are very bad for you.

D

Deleted User X18H

Actually I know No 10 Millwall The New Den

and 7 Dudley Sizen or Bryan Bedson

5 Crystal Palace

9 Toads Hole Valley, Greyhound Stadium, and Rottingdean Pond

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've avoided reading Timmy' blog because of what I feared it might be like.

The real tragedy is the predictably of just how tedious it was. If I'd handed that moronic claptrap in in my last year at middle school, they'd have kicked my backside down Ditchling Road for it - and quite rightly too. Utterly meaningless, poorly punctuated, iliterate drivel from a complete retard.

And I'm being charitable here.

Why the sneering and the sniping? Its just a blog. You sound like you are on the verge of exploding through sheer bitterness. I'm sure you're not, but that is how it comes across.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've said nothing about the content of the shows. It could be brilliant, it could be rubbish. I don't know. What makes you all dullards is that EVERY week we get the threads:

"This week's guest is....."
"Post your questions for......"
"Albion Roar this Saturday 12-1pm...."
"Listen again to the Albion Roar....."

Plus numerous bounces.

It's all getting very tedious now, and I don't think I'm the only one.

Diddums.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Actually I know No 10 Millwall The New Den

and 7 Dudley Sizen or Bryan Bedson

5 Crystal Palace

9 Toads Hole Valley, Greyhound Stadium, and Rottingdean Pond

Just 2 right. Maybe you're not such a good Brighton and Hove citizen after all?

D

Deleted User X18H

Who said anything about Downs Syndrome - apart from you? :shrug:

Alan it is obvious to anyone with a crumb of intelligence that using the phrase Retard is intended to mirror suggesting the recipient is suffering from a form of mental retardation more often that not Downs Syndrome.

I would suggest you do not use it as a throw away insult as soon someone will take immense offence to it.

Society is becoming less and less tolerant of the insult/phrase 'Retard'.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Alan it is obvious to anyone with a crumb of intelligence that using the phrase Retard is intended to mirror suggesting the recipient is suffering from a form of mental retardation more often that not Downs Syndrome.

I would suggest you do not use it as a throw away insult as soon someone will take immense offence to it.

Society is becoming less and less tolerant of the insult/phrase 'Retard'.

Quite right, I apologise, I should have said you are 'retarded by your capabilities'.

The dictionary cites the noun as a term of abuse, so I won't use it again, but as a verb it says 'delay or hold back in terms of progress, development or accomplishment', (from the French 'retard', which means 'delay' and is NOT an insult, but which is where you stand.

D

Deleted User X18H

Alan, would you prefer to stop all this and try and get along as adults?

D

Deleted User X18H

as indeed am I. Born at Brighton Maternity Hospital and living in Brighton and Hove.

Okay I work outside of B&H but we all need to work for a living don't we?

Buck Road so was I. We're almost Brothers!

Adie, even the most desperate Estate Agent wouldn't describe Saltdean as Brighton & Hove

D

Deleted User X18H

as indeed am I. Born at Brighton Maternity Hospital and living in Brighton and Hove.

Okay I work outside of B&H but we all need to work for a living don't we?

Not if you have invested wisely and have scored a bit of a handshake:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here