Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Review of Southend and answer to question 10 here

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I enjoyed it. Particularly have taken my 6-year-old nephew to his first game on Saturday and experienced similarish things.

At one point he turned to me and said: "What time to Brighton normally score?"

D

Deleted User X18H

I enjoyed it. Particularly have taken my 6-year-old nephew to his first game on Saturday and experienced similarish things.

At one point he turned to me and said: "What time to Brighton normally score?"

Cheers Richie I hope you said 'just as we queue for chips'!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Which is why he was the original replacement for D'Urso

Rennie wasn't premiership at the time. He was the Leagues number 1 ref and was the original replacement (although it wasn't publicly announced he would be the ref - he was 'offered' to the two teams). Hereford objected to original ref (didn't know it was D'Urso though) and then Brighton objected to Rennie having had him at Scunthorpe a few weeks previously where he had sworn at Ian Baird.

Ironically, Neale Barry also replaced Rennie a few weeks later. Having had a good game at the hereford match, Barry was added to the play off refs lists. Rennie was pencilled in for the Div 1 playoff but had to withdraw when Sheffield Utd got there (Rennie is from Sheffield). Neale Barry was given the Palace v Sheff Utd play off final, had another good game and then got offers to join the Premiership list

D

Deleted User X18H

Thank you for your interesting insight Adie and apologies Ernie I feel like I have slapped the face of the king!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Another fine piece. Several laugh out loud moments this week, including this bit...

Sometime after this we had the spectacles incident, the poor guy next to us kept an eye on William afterward. I don’t blame him, he was nice enough though. He asked the normal questions. Is this his first match? How old is he? Are you going to take him home soon? Do you know how much these cost? That type of thing.

8.2 :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Another fine piece. Several laugh out loud moments this week, including this bit...

Sometime after this we had the spectacles incident, the poor guy next to us kept an eye on William afterward. I don’t blame him, he was nice enough though. He asked the normal questions. Is this his first match? How old is he? Are you going to take him home soon? Do you know how much these cost? That type of thing.

8.2 :thumbsup:

Thanks mate!!:thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've avoided reading Timmy' blog because of what I feared it might be like.

The real tragedy is the predictably of just how tedious it was. If I'd handed that moronic claptrap in in my last year at middle school, they'd have kicked my backside down Ditchling Road for it - and quite rightly too. Utterly meaningless, poorly punctuated, iliterate drivel from a complete retard.

And I'm being charitable here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here