Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Resident CAT lovers...

There's a cat along the road from us; belongs to the local wine shop.

This creature slinks around our garden before pooing next to the fig tree. Sometimes you see it on the lower branches of an apple tree. I have found it on the landing in the middle of the night. The other day the family's one-year-old was sitting in his high chair in the kitchen looking at baby sparrows on the lawn when this thing shot out from a flower bed and grabbed a baby one. It took about 10 minutes to calm the little boy down.

Cats are usually owned by people who want a low-maintenance cuddly animal that doesn't involve them in tiresome pursuits such as having to walk them. There is nothing we can do about the wine shop cat because cats are not regarded as 'trainable'.

I pathetically threw a bucket at the bird-killer because it was all I could lay my hands on. It might have been more appropriate to have thrown it at the wine shop owner though.

I do not like cats but, bird-killer? it is a cat, it is instinctual. and that is some moral fibre for a one year old, wow

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have heard this silly woman is to be charged .....got to happen really otherwise everybody will be at it
Clerk of the Court hand me the black cloth
oh! and have the gallows ready please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here