Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Resident CAT lovers...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
You just wait til the PUN QUEEN gets to work. She must be on duty, catching CRIMS and that, or her PUN BEACON would have gone off, and she'd be ALL OVER this thread.

Too true, I wondered if she had a red PUN phone, like that of the Bat Phone......perhaps not!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Stupid cow

"I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny"

On the video she throws the cat in the bin, slams the lid, then walks off without a backwards glance. Highly amusing I don't think.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bitch should be put in a bin for 15 hours.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
And if it had been BIN DAY, and the cat had been asleep when the binmen came, or the sound of the bin lorry machinery drowned out its desperate, pitiful, plaintive meeows, and it subsequently got crushed, and blood and guts and that went all everywhere, and the little eight year old girl had no little cat anymore, so got really upset, and developed complexes, including anorexia and stuff, and got all skinny and died and that, would THAT be serious?

Eh?

if my granny had balls.......

wasn't bin day as you could see the bin was empty......

and i bet you she gets fan mail.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Has the pussy in the bin got something to do with the MI6 chap, in the sports bag, in the bathroom in Pimlico. :cool:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I haven't seen one either, but I hate cats. That's not to say I support her actions at all, but some woman on the radio saying how "cats are harmless" really got my goat. If they are so harmless, how come they often terrorise other people's pets and shit in their gardens?

I don't condone what the woman did at all but I can sort of understand it when a lot of cat owners seem to believe that their animals have unlimited rights to go wherever they please and do whatever they wish "because they are cats".

A precedent has been set some time ago "cats are semi-wild animals"and therefor can roam where they wish.
there are many things you can do to stop a cat defecating in your garden "ROAR" for one and it works in law it is also up to any complainer to defend his garden from any roaming cats as long as its legal ....my suggestion live in a lighthouse.

One worry over this story, I think, is that whilst BANG out of order - its quite FUNNY on some sick level.

BBC News - Woman filmed dumping cat in wheelie bin in Coventry

Watch the video -the MENTAL woman, looks around, gives kitty a little stroke, then BAM!

Bit of a worry that we'll see yoofs induldge in a load of copy-CAT incidents off the back of this.

they will be making plans to do just that ............no hang on a minute they have been doing such things for years

She's claiming it was only a joke!!!!

I'd love it if someone (with the help of a truck style lift) put her in a bin.

For the record Im neither a cat lover or hater, life is for you to decide, me Im on the fence.

on the fence you say .........so are most of the cats mate.

Stupid cow

"I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny"

On the video she throws the cat in the bin, slams the lid, then walks off without a backwards glance. Highly amusing I don't think.

she is like a lot of people .........unfortunately

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
There's a cat along the road from us; belongs to the local wine shop.

This creature slinks around our garden before pooing next to the fig tree. Sometimes you see it on the lower branches of an apple tree. I have found it on the landing in the middle of the night. The other day the family's one-year-old was sitting in his high chair in the kitchen looking at baby sparrows on the lawn when this thing shot out from a flower bed and grabbed a baby one. It took about 10 minutes to calm the little boy down.

Cats are usually owned by people who want a low-maintenance cuddly animal that doesn't involve them in tiresome pursuits such as having to walk them. There is nothing we can do about the wine shop cat because cats are not regarded as 'trainable'.

I pathetically threw a bucket at the bird-killer because it was all I could lay my hands on. It might have been more appropriate to have thrown it at the wine shop owner though.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
There's a cat along the road from us; belongs to the local wine shop.

This creature slinks around our garden before pooing next to the fig tree. Sometimes you see it on the lower branches of an apple tree. I have found it on the landing in the middle of the night. The other day the family's one-year-old was sitting in his high chair in the kitchen looking at baby sparrows on the lawn when this thing shot out from a flower bed and grabbed a baby one. It took about 10 minutes to calm the little boy down.

Cats are usually owned by people who want a low-maintenance cuddly animal that doesn't involve them in tiresome pursuits such as having to walk them. There is nothing we can do about the wine shop cat because cats are not regarded as 'trainable'.

I pathetically threw a bucket at the bird-killer because it was all I could lay my hands on. It might have been more appropriate to have thrown it at the wine shop owner though.

if you think that cats are low maintenance then you are welcome to one of mine, although we love them they can be absolute bastards.
cat generally are not trainable but you can after a while "bring them round to your way of thinking" our cats (5)+ one stray only hunt ground animals now probably because the are lazy ....but I do like to think it might be because of the words "you dare" ....in fact one of them thought that was her name but not for that reason .....it was because she constantly attacked the other cats,which gets us back to the not so low maintenance.

believe me no animal(pet) if you look after them properly is low maintenance

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
A tortoise.

No, you have to find the bastard to give it some food, make sure your garden is completely inescapable for it, deal with it humping your feet when you're in your garden, put paper and straw on it when it's hibernating

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
An old boy I used to work with kept pigeons and hated cats who were always trying to get into his shed to have a go at them. One day he caught a cat inside the loft and put a pitchfork through its back. I did tell him that that was probably a tad severe but he really didn`t like them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
An old boy I used to work with kept pigeons and hated cats who were always trying to get into his shed to have a go at them. One day he caught a cat inside the loft and put a pitchfork through its back. I did tell him that that was probably a tad severe but he really didn`t like them.

Christ. He's lucky the Sun didn't get hold of the CCTV of that. He'd have been hanging from a TREE within a day...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Bloody hell - story just turned up on ABC news in the States.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
No, you have to find the bastard to give it some food, make sure your garden is completely inescapable for it, deal with it humping your feet when you're in your garden, put paper and straw on it when it's hibernating

and not to whipper snipper it when its in the borders....

ps not a cat fan here - people should keep them in at night and I'd be a lot happier...

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
This story has scared me. I hate cats, I have no qualms about throwing rocks at the evil bastards when they are shitting in my garden, and its only because I throw like a girl that I haven't hit one yet.

But if the weirdo next door films me lobbing a big-bastard stone at a cat, and by complete fluke it connects with the skull, and the feline-f*** is killed on the spot, I would be a bit freaked out if sky news landed on my door interrogating me like a paedo.

Note to self... When brutally murdering cats, make sure no cctv freak is watching.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
I like a laugh and a joke but throwing a cat in a wheelie bin is not funny in the slightest. I now fur that this is gonna start happening alot now!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here