Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Resident CAT lovers...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
i know us cat owners should tell them to behave themselves and stay out of other peoples gardens, follow them around all day with poop scoops and keep them on a lead ffs :rant:
Well obviously not, but it's your cat, you're still responsible for it.

Anyway I hope someone puts the old bint in a wheelie bin. Then rolls it down a steep hill.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is good news that the authorities have managed to COLLAR the culprit, so quickly.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I reckon it is all a load of RUBBISH and that tabby is being a bit of a PUSSY over it all.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This thread is in danger of getting LITTERed with puns

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
i like cats, would like one if i didn't work 24 hour shifts.

however wrong it was .... i can still see the funny side. the cat wasn't in any real danger. the dustmen would have discovered it and the owner or a passerby would have heard it's meoiuw-ing in time.

too much fuss being made!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The level of cruelty some people display, really does give you paws for thought, doesn't it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i like cats, would like one if i didn't work 24 hour shifts.

however wrong it was .... i can still see the funny side. the cat wasn't in any real danger. the dustmen would have discovered it and the owner or a passerby would have heard it's meoiuw-ing in time.

too much fuss being made!

And if it had been BIN DAY, and the cat had been asleep when the binmen came, or the sound of the bin lorry machinery drowned out its desperate, pitiful, plaintive meeows, and it subsequently got crushed, and blood and guts and that went all everywhere, and the little eight year old girl had no little cat anymore, so got really upset, and developed complexes, including anorexia and stuff, and got all skinny and died and that, would THAT be serious?

Eh?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
And if it had been BIN DAY, and the cat had been asleep when the binmen came, or the sound of the bin lorry machinery drowned out its desperate, pitiful, plaintive meeows, and it subsequently got crushed, and blood and guts and that went all everywhere, and the little eight year old girl had no little cat anymore, so got really upset, and developed complexes, including anorexia and stuff, and got all skinny and died and that, would THAT be serious?

Eh?

I think you'll find the correct term is "refuse disposal officers"

Top+Cat.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3672944 said:
It seems that cat is going to be interviewed about its ordeal, which begs the question...

...How much does that moggie in the bin know?

Will it be shown pay purr view?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Will it be shown pay purr view?

Top work HKFC, I stepped away from my computer for a mere couple of minutes and thought the feline funnies would have dried up to find some more chesnuts. Keep em coming.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You just wait til the PUN QUEEN gets to work. She must be on duty, catching CRIMS and that, or her PUN BEACON would have gone off, and she'd be ALL OVER this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here