Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replacement for Poyet

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Done to f***ing death sweetness........i'd love Mourhino.......why this constant felching...?? Gus has always said he is in here for the long haul.........this must be the 10 th thread started about this.........f***ing booooooooooooorrrrriiiiinng...........:cheers::guitar:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Done to f***ing death sweetness........i'd love Mourhino.......why this constant felching...?? Gus has always said he is in here for the long haul.........this must be the 10 th thread started about this.........f***ing booooooooooooorrrrriiiiinng...........:cheers::guitar:

So who do you think will replace gus? :lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Your making reference to my Robinson remarks, I take it....Tell me, what has he done at MK Dons that in anyway qualifies him to even be considered for this job, should it ever become vacant???...We have so moved on from a few years ago.

This appears to be a circular argument. He is undoubtedly one of the best young managerial talents outside of the top divisions and so, if TB decides next time to look to the future (as he did with Poyet) rather than take on someone who's ultimately failed elsewhere, he would be a good option.

I'd rather have Adkins though personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here