Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remove Leon Knight from the "Legends' Wall"?

Get rid of Leon Knight from outside the West Stand?

• Yes - get rid

Votes: 502 86.9%
  • No - leave him there

Votes: 76 13.1%

• Total voters

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Who cares if his personality blows?
He scored loads when we really needed - otherwise we might have languished in the league 2 depths instead of a go at the Chapionship.
Is Lawrenson not a legend because of his dour punditry and his difficulty with mentioning BHAFC?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I havent read the majority of this thread because quite frankly i dont want to waste that much of my life on leon Not.

However if the premise is f*** him off from any regard of legend for ogh i am one hundred perceny in favour.

Leon kinght = f***ing shite OGH := hes alright.

Last edited:

Is there an official petition being drawn up that will be presented to the club, or are we having a massive moan up as per?

I'm all for getting rid of his portrait, I find him incredibly offensive and, quite honestly, a disgusting person.

I'd rather he wasn't associated with our football club any more.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Johnny Byrne for me

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Get rid of.

Always was a tad surprised when he was put up there. One important goal does not make you a legend and he's always been a knob.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Should neve of been put up there. Get rid and put OGH up.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Johnny Byrne for me

Thats a very good shout, although Ian Chapman played many more games, was a local lad and apparently abused Bellotti hence his release after being named our player of the season.

Stuart Storer last scorer at the Goldstone and probably played the biggest part in keeping us up in the 96/97 season.

FDM - club legend and keeper during our most successful period in the last 25 years

All four players have a lot more going for them than that mental midget.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I agree with the masses, LK should be taken down and replaced. He is a complete embarrassment to the club, nothing more than a scummy woman hating knob.

Would like to see Kuipers replace him.

#GetLeonKnightOffTheLegendsWall

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Simple - get rid and replace with someone more fitting of the Albion and the Amex or keep him in place?

Leon Knight - enough is enough

From the link you supplied it appears you have locked it, so will respond here,
Re the "(Check his Twitter activity this evening for a somewhat seedy example)."
for those of us that don't use twitter, what has happened/what has he done?

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
theres loads and loads that could be on there from the promotion side of 78/79..cup final side of 83 various players up til now.but like a lot..i think gary hart should be up there

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I voted no. Whatever Leon does now is of no relevance to his season with us when he scored 27 goals and got the penalty that took us up at that Glorious day in Cardiff. We should not take back awards and accolades years down the line. I would have had Gary Hart in the first place but can see why Leon was chosen. Also can none of you lot see Leon is mentally a very unwell individual imo, probably always has been and as such trying to apply any logic to his actions is missing the point.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
How do you arrive at that conclusion given that plenty of people here have said they would like to see him replaced by FDM?

A Palace TROLL, just ignore the total prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here