Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remove Leon Knight from the "Legends' Wall"?

Get rid of Leon Knight from outside the West Stand?

• Yes - get rid

Votes: 502 86.9%
  • No - leave him there

Votes: 76 13.1%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Jul 13, 2012
Leave him up. I don't follow what he's doing nor care if he's acting a fool but remember his penalty at Cardiff. When I walk past his picture it brings back memories of Cardiff.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Leon Leroy Knight is a 29 year old ex-footballer who now sits at home on benefits in his undies eating pot noodle buttys and bullying girls on the internet. Leon looks like Tinchy Stryder with a peanut allergy and was revealed to be the mystery footballer from Brighton who had a long standing affair with Pop Idol winner Will Young who gave him the nickname the 'Knight rider' due to their late night rendezvous.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He should be removed for no other reason than he is a poor excuse for a human being. Personally, his goal at Cardiff does not make up for him being the smallest biggest twunt we've had at the Albion. Horrible little oik.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If it hadn't been for Adam Virgo's last-minute goal in the semi-final second leg against Swindon on that very wet Thursday night, Leon Knight would never have had the chance to be the hero and grab all the glory.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
If it hadn't been for Adam Virgo's last-minute goal in the semi-final second leg against Swindon on that very wet Thursday night, Leon Knight would never have had the chance to be the hero and grab all the glory.

That was more than last minute, blimey I was sitting right at the far left of the South Stand and had started my trek along the running track towards the exit, boy did I bolt back to my seat when that went in :)

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford

This

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
It's interesting watching revisionism in action, is the notion of changing make any real difference apart from the albion seeming to be embarrased about it's wining past!

D

Deleted member 18477

He's a part of our history whether you like him or not! That day in 2004 he was a legend!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

You could say that about anyone you scored a match winning goal throughout the season though and helped get us into the playoffs though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here