Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remove Leon Knight from the "Legends' Wall"?

Get rid of Leon Knight from outside the West Stand?

• Yes - get rid

Votes: 502 86.9%
  • No - leave him there

Votes: 76 13.1%

• Total voters

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It's not actually a legends wall is it? Thought it was to capture great moments from the past, I.e. Knight scoring the playoff final winning penalty which many would class as one of their favourite Albion moments

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Leave him there - he was a good player once. He may be a prat, but he used to be our prat.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Get rid! Got to agree with others, either OGH or FDM for me too! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] perhaps next do a poll for who people would like to see up there instead?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Happy for Knight to go, but if it is a legends wall, surely Mullery has to be the most obvious choice even in front of FDM and OGH.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder how surprised the 'outside world' would be to know LK is even on our legends wall.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Yes he scored goals to get us into the Div 1, and for that we'll always be grateful, but LK is an odious little man.

I'd much rather OGH or FDM were in his place

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Is Charlie Oatway on the wall? I can't remember, even though I look at it before every home game. If he isn't he should be on the wall along with Kuipers.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not really, aside from the details.

Very popular people in their time, lauded by thousands; both turn out to be very different kettles of fish. Granted not the best comparison, but you see my point?

What the detail that one is a convicted child sex offender whilst the other is merely a bit of a knob who likes tweeting to get attention

No I don't see your point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here