Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 10 - Auction - 2 tickets for Falmer Hospitality - Bid here

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I bid £20 for the Sussex County Cricket bat that Al still has about his person somewhere from the quiz night thing many many years ago

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Please read the post as it stated the ball would be in the raffle. If you offer me £ 200 for the REMF I may reconsider. £ 10 and your having a laugh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I sent you a PM with my mobile number. I have not been at home since Sunday so will not have got your e mail if you sent it there. I will reply today. Thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have confirmation fron Ken Brown today the day will include pre match drinks, meal and wine for 2, game, after game drinks with the 1901 members and most likely in the Platinum lounge. Basically you will be treated like Royalty.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have confirmation fron Ken Brown today the day will include pre match drinks, meal and wine for 2, game, after game drinks with the 1901 members and most likely in the Platinum lounge. Basically you will be treated like Royalty.

Match tickets? Programme? Parking? etc etc

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Match tickets ?. No, they have the meal and get sent home !. Parking, I would imagine they can use the car park. Programme, I think there is a good chance there may be a free one on the table. I can't guarantee what the weather will be like though so that might affect the bids I suppose.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is there any reason why this is not on Ebay so its gets a wider audience? Just a thought.

I see Sim has said the same!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Please read the post as it stated the ball would be in the raffle. If you offer me £ 200 for the REMF I may reconsider. £ 10 and your having a laugh.

I take it you have never seen Bargain Hunt. An item is offered for sale, the auctioneer starts at a low price to get it moving...my opening bid is £10 and no i am not "having a laugh"....if I was having a laugh" I would have offered a penny. we are all on the same side here

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Match tickets ?. No, they have the meal and get sent home !. Parking, I would imagine they can use the car park. Programme, I think there is a good chance there may be a free one on the table. I can't guarantee what the weather will be like though so that might affect the bids I suppose.

You'll take this in the worst possible way as ever, but all I'm trying to do is help. You've obviously got a good 'item' here to sell, so you should be highlighting every single feature so that people know just what they are getting should they win. This will maximise the bid volume and the value of the auction to the charity.

I don't believe this is rocket science.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

this on the other hand is:

[video]http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discovery/32385-massive-engines-saturn-v-moon-rocket-video.htm[/video]

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought it does include the game or am I being a JOEY?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You'll take this in the worst possible way as ever, but all I'm trying to do is help. You've obviously got a good 'item' here to sell, so you should be highlighting every single feature so that people know just what they are getting should they win. This will maximise the bid volume and the value of the auction to the charity.

Darren. I honestly thought you were taking the Mickey. Also I stated it includes the match. Parking, well there is parking at Falmer and you get a free match programme bunged in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Competition winners in the Platinum Lounge... sigh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I take it you have never seen Bargain Hunt. An item is offered for sale, the auctioneer starts at a low price to get it moving...my opening bid is £10 and no i am not "having a laugh"....if I was having a laugh" I would have offered a penny. we are all on the same side here

Dave. I need some decent items for the raffle. Thanks for the bid though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here