Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richie

That would be great.

Thanks.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
With all the mutterings about Ebay - can I just highlight that I thought if it was a charity auction there had to be several hoops to jump through. As far as I know you can't just call it a charity auction?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside how did the Brighton Marathon stuff pan out in the end? How many runners did you get? There's a bit in today's Argus about the total for all charities topping £6 million. Will the REMF runners be wearing special tops so we can cheer them on? I recall some talk about this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My laptop bungled up last night.

After the game tomorrow I will sort out the eBay, Twitter, email address for REMF etc.

I think you misunderstood Richie - Gareth doesn't want anyone to do it for him, he just wants some help.

(I'm not sure what you have in mind for 'email address for REMF' as there is already one listed on the site - info@remf.org.uk )

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've registered 'The_REMF' on Twitter as 'REMF' is already taken.

I'm happy to transfer it to whoever will be representing the charity. I'm equally happy to just discard it if someone comes up with something better.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've registered 'The_REMF' on Twitter as 'REMF' is already taken.

I'm happy to transfer it to whoever will be representing the charity. I'm equally happy to just discard it if someone comes up with something better.

If you PM me the password, I will just use that Twitter and start trying to get a few followers this weekend.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And further bids ?. The highest bid so far is £ 320.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just to clarify, there are indeed hoops to jump through to get Remf charitable status on ebay which take a while. Hence not being put on there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 330 and 90 minutes to go.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Won by Daniel T at £ 340. I will be in touch to arrange. Many thanks for your magnificent bid.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
£11 for the ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here