Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you keep backing a long shot, you will win one day, you just need people to forget about all the times you lost.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Probably..........and one year they'll be right. Not sure it's just yet though - though there are concerns if we take our 2024 form post Roma into next season from the start.
That form clearly had something to do with a manager who had given up and had already handed his papers in. What the pundits seem to miss is the way our club works. FH will not just be shown the dressing room with the squad and told here they are off you go. From comments I have heard from the likes of Lallana and Welbeck support and mentoring is an absolute mainstay of the club

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
But large numbers of nsc’ers now claim RDZ was nothing special at all … a one trick pony who’d ridden on Potter’s success.
Would that be same ones that after our great start last season before injuries were posting are we ready for the champions league 😏
I will never get the Potter love in and don’t really want to get it. All I know is the fella bored me to death for practically three seasons. Got all high and mighty when Chelsea came calling, failed and now appears not to have the balls to go back into management.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That form clearly had something to do with a manager who had given up and had already handed his papers in.
Yes, it was still very bad though - and IF it does continue, we won't be having a good season. I didn't agree that we are relegation candidates this season - I was very clear on that, but one day it will happen. The form at the end of last season is a concern though, whatever reasons might be cited for it. It needs to be addressed - and I hope it is! There's a lot of work to be done though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Aging squad🤨 didn’t we have the one of the youngest team last year? Or at least that was what RDZ kept mentioning.

This.

Shows he knows feck all about us.

Glad he's got a soft spot for us, I've got one for him too, right between my butt cheeks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
IMG_4997.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It never ceases to amaze me how folk can triggered by a benign opinion. He thinks Albion have made a poor appointment. Time will tell. It really doesn't matter.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Berk.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It never ceases to amaze me how folk can triggered by a benign opinion. He thinks Albion have made a poor appointment. Time will tell. It really doesn't matter.
Nobody’s triggered by his opinion. Just using the moment to say he’s a (choose expletive), which he is. Unquestionably. That’s all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here