Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Reintroducing the death penalty

Would you be in favour of reintroducing the death penalty in the UK?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A proper one? Or just an advisory snazzed up opinion poll?

If Pratti Pusstel had her way there would be one, and the same prehistoric xenophpice rascist little englanders that caused brexit would likely as not get it through.

Sigh .... stop being a prick.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

If Pratti Pusstel had her way there would be one, and the same prehistoric xenophpice rascist little englanders that caused brexit would likely as not get it through.

Excuse me. If you haven't got over the need to routinely abuse all those who voted for Brexit and tarring them with the same brush, you really need to get help - and this thread needs to go in the bear pit, where posts like this one of yours belong.
"Prehistoric xenophpice rascist little englanders" didn't cause Brexit - millions of ordinary people who hold different views to you did. Get over it.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

If you don’t like it , go and live elsewhere, you won’t be missed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
People who abuse babies/sexually abuse them deserve nothing less in my opinion.

Or the extremists who think it's okay to blow up people, or go on a shooting/knifing rampage through our streets.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Pub talk.

20 Years ago I had a mad neighbour. She had constant feuds with neighbours, burned her own furniture and skirting boards, and drove the immediate neighbour into selling her house for far less that it was worth just to get away from her. She had a 14 year old son, with clear mental health problems (his dad had killed himself). She also had a 4 year old. The 4 year old would often call people a 'futty cuh'. The 14 year old broke one of the four year olds toys (probably accidentally) one afternoon. So Yvonne (that was the mother) said to the little one, in full hearing of the neighbours:

"Right now you can break one of his toys"

An eye for an eye. As implemented by a cretin. Like the death penalty. To be reintroduced so you can feel rightous.

You need to give your head a wobble. :shrug:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The lunatics have got hold of the steering wheel at the moment through, lying and whipping up hatred of foreigners. At least they haven’t got a clue how to run a country. Last week were threatening the French with the Navy, this week we were asking them to let us in!

She should have been booted into the bin with her repeated sackings for bullying! BJ is an absolute opportunist shower of ****

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you don’t like it , go and live elsewhere, you won’t be missed

If you were up to be shoved off in a canoe with no paddle, I'd be first in the queue to help you on your way.

Another moron who puts a space before a comma.

Sober up, eh? :shrug:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Priti fancies herself as leader and knows she needs to stoke up the (mostly batshit certifiable) Tory members, if she got to the final two.

Agree with the bloke who was saying, that prison could be tougher. Not inhumane, but surely much more could be done to prevent it being rife with drugs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not a fan, and I'm not sure the national grid could cope with 17m xenophobic thick skins. :)

We are normally on the same side of the argument but that's really unfair. I'd estimate that only 2-3 million who voted leave are racists. The vast majority are probably quite sensible. There are around 20 posters on NSC who supported leave, and who have made their views clear about the issue on numerous occasions, who are very sensible. The art of winning an argument is to find common ground and then seek to persuade.

Furthermore, Brexit is a nuanced issue (nobody knows if it will work out well or not, we just have opinions about it). The death penalty isn't nuanced at all.

Admittedly those who are over 30 and favour the death penalty are not sensible or worth arguing with. The dicks can be noisy but they are in a minority. Just put them on ignore :shrug:

My view on the death penalty has always been this. If someone killed or maimed a member of my family I'd seek to kill them myself, and I'd expect the state to stop me. And even though one of my mottos is 'never forgive, never forget', rationality always eventually wins out. That, or you go mad.

Let's try to keep Britain civil. That means identify the real enemies. Harmless Brexitters are not the enemy. Eye for an Eye, tooth for a toothers are, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOM61lVLgKQ

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I doubt the establishment will give us a vote for a long time

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'd ask you who the **** you think 'the establishment' is but I'm going to put you on ignore instead.

(I'll give you a clue - the establishment is Boris and Patel and chums - they are in charge)

You are either stupid or nasty. My money is on stupid x :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How about decriminalising drugs?
Two thirds of prison sentences are for drug offences, spend the money saved on imprisoning drug offenders on education, and drug treatment on the NHS.
Make our drug policy based on health rather than criminalisation.
Its money making having people in jail

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Pub talk.

20 Years ago I had a mad neighbour. She had constant feuds with neighbours, burned her own furniture and skirting boards, and drove the immediate neighbour into selling her house for far less that it was worth just to get away from her. She had a 14 year old son, with clear mental health problems (his dad had killed himself). She also had a 4 year old. The 4 year old would often call people a 'futty cuh'. The 14 year old broke one of the four year olds toys (probably accidentally) one afternoon. So Yvonne (that was the mother) said to the little one, in full hearing of the neighbours:

"Right now you can break one of his toys"

An eye for an eye. As implemented by a cretin. Like the death penalty. To be reintroduced so you can feel rightous.

You need to give your head a wobble. :shrug:

Yeah, it's worth pointing out that a lot of those currently in prison, and those that would be in line for execution, would have some kind of mental illness or psychiatric problems.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. I suspect there are some shenanigans going on in the Home Office to damage the Home Secretary.

.. which isn't surprising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here