Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reidy (once and for all)

Explanation

• Reidy has a bad attitude and needs to prove to MM that he should be in the team

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Reidy is another victim of MM's poor man management skills and deserves a place in the team

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • Reidy just simply isn't good enough

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Rougvie said:
Seems quite conclusive.

Only because it is rigged by the question and options. Nobody who supports McGhee but agrees with the view that 'Reid was unlucky to miss out in recent matches but there has been no falling out' can vote as there is no option.

If you have any intelligence you will take the result of this poll to be the joke it is.

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Re: Reidy (once and for all)

Finchley Seagull said:

Anyone who takes the findings of this poll to mean anything is having a laugh.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol::lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
sir danny cullip said:
There has been lots of speculation about reidys absence from recent squads, thought a poll would be useful to sum it all up.

So with all the speculation a poll of people speculating is going to help to sum it all up. How exactly?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a poll (yes or no) asking if MM has stopped beating his wife yet.

It all adds up to the same thing - a group of people who will never accept that anything MM does is right, and who will use any excuse to have a go at him. After Kuipers and Knight it's Reid. If he plays on Saturday I expect they'll go for the one that gets dropped for him.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Fatboy Quim said:
How about none of the above. Reidy is a good player who happens to be out of favour at the minute due to some increasingly good performances by Hammond, Chippy, Carole, Hart and the return of Hinsh.

ffs this is getting ridiculous, it is a football team not f***ing Neighbours, players get swapped about and fall in and out of favour. They are grown men and professionals, i'm sure Reid knows the score and is knuckling down to prove his worth.
There's people on here who gossip like a bunch of schoolgirls that are probably more upset than Reid himself.

:clap: someone who talks sense!

I honestly can't believe some of the crap that is posted on here, between the shit stirring and rumours it makes pretty sad viewing. There has been no falling out, but you could believe the crock of shit I've read on another thread, now make of that as you will.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Finchley Seagull said:
Only because it is rigged by the question and options. Nobody who supports McGhee but agrees with the view that 'Reid was unlucky to miss out in recent matches but there has been no falling out' can vote as there is no option.

If you have any intelligence you will take the result of this poll to be the joke it is.

Agree

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not quite sure what to make of those options, they seem to be quite specific, none that are positive, therefore alienating most fans from voting in it.

Fatboy Quim said:
There's people on here who gossip like a bunch of schoolgirls that are probably more upset than Reid himself.

This is very true, hardly anyone seems to discuss the situation in terms of tactics, instead there is a lot of hypothesising on whether MM stole Reid's dinner money and if Reid called him a poo head.

The point is we need to give Reid a try in midfield as he is a very good passer of the ball, Chippy clearly needs a rest and Hammond is a different sort of player. Who really knows what went on behind the scenes, but tactically he offers something to the team at this present time..

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mouldy Boots said:
Are they players that are being picked regularly for the first team ?

I personally wouldn't even think of putting a player in the position of letting the whole team down by asking such inside questions.
Yet you appear to think you know all about it.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
I'd like to see Reid on the right side of Midfield, he had a stormer there against Leeds (our last win:) )

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hadlee said:
I'd like to see Reid on the right side of Midfield, he had a stormer there against Leeds (our last win:) )

I concur.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think Chippy needs to be replaced by Reid, our midfield this season has been truely awful, the only good game our midfield had was against Luton at home. Reidy doesn't deserve to be left out IMO.

*await flaming from LI and bhaexpress*

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
I personally wouldn't even think of putting a player in the position of letting the whole team down by asking such inside questions.

Of course you wouldn't. The last thing you want is people who know what is happening contributing to your little debate :dunce:

I was going to give my vote to 'Reidy has good attitude but was left out due to the form he was showing in training, but has worked hard and will be back in the next couple of weeks' but couldn't find it on the poll ???

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
What about one player turning up at anothers players house and offering him out and threatening him, as one of them did not want to play cards?

What?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
What about one player turning up at anothers players house and offering him out and threatening him, as one of them did not want to play cards?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:

I love NSC rumours/facts......do tell

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
brightonfan_86 said:
I think Chippy needs to be replaced by Reid, our midfield this season has been truely awful, the only good game our midfield had was against Luton at home. Reidy doesn't deserve to be left out IMO.

*await flaming from LI and bhaexpress*

Why would anyone flame you for expressing an opinion. I agree that Reid should start on Saturday but this game is based on opinions and Mark McGhee makes the decisions.

What irritates people is the stupid answers offered in this poll. Basically the options are McGhee is an idiot and should be sacked, Reid is crap or Reid cannot be bothered to put the effort in. None of them are true in my mind.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle Buck said:

not for this board mate

Drop it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here