Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reidy (once and for all)

Explanation

• Reidy has a bad attitude and needs to prove to MM that he should be in the team

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Reidy is another victim of MM's poor man management skills and deserves a place in the team

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • Reidy just simply isn't good enough

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
Think reidy has potential but he just has to start playing well. maybe league 1 will be good for him next year.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
i wouldnt vote for any of them.

i think he's stuck with hammond because he's been one of our best players this season and chippy because of his experience in a ridiculously young team.

i don't think it's because of anything reid has done.

i would like to see reidy and chippy at milwall, with deano on the left and hart on the right.

frutos is useless defensively and gives lynch NO protection and carole is completely out of form and can't deliver a cross.

D

Deleted member 2719

fake slim said:
i wouldnt vote for any of them.

i think he's stuck with hammond because he's been one of our best players this season and chippy because of his experience in a ridiculously young team.

i don't think it's because of anything reid has done.

i would like to see reidy and chippy at milwall, with deano on the left and hart on the right.

frutos is useless defensively and gives lynch NO protection and carole is completely out of form and can't deliver a cross.

I will go with that midfield it will be better balanced and give the defence much more protection.

:clap: :clap:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Jim D said:
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a poll (yes or no) asking if MM has stopped beating his wife yet.

It all adds up to the same thing - a group of people who will never accept that anything MM does is right, and who will use any excuse to have a go at him. After Kuipers and Knight it's Reid. If he plays on Saturday I expect they'll go for the one that gets dropped for him.
:lolol: It's taking every last shred of my willpower to stop me from doing this

But as McGhee has tried to incorporate Frutos over the past few weeks (without much success) as a flair/creative player, we haven't been able to play reid in midfield (where he is most effective IMHO) as a replacement for Oatway or in defence as a right back as Hart, El-Abd, was impressive,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here